Damb bruhs I has embarrassed Vol GAS

So I suffer from gastritis and right after I finished my shift I came to the ER because my stomach was on some next level ****...so anyways they set me up with some IV and fed it Pepcid...well that drug has the equivalent reaction of sticking a knife into a huge tire and letting it air out...I'm talking about 3-4 second long farts...for anyone that knows the feeling of a bad episode of gastritis can attest to how good the feeling of letting that gas out is...anyways I let one rip and to my luck here walks in the clerk to get my insurance info, some young Hispanic girl...she was standing there being polite but I know she smelled the funk...I felt like apologizing but said **** it I'm sick....deal with it...inside I was dying of embarrassment specially since is my work place :frown:

As I finished typing this I let another one go and half way through it this chick walks in again...DAMB IT.....I'll try to snap a pic for the NT beasts but I doubt she'll walk back in.

INB4 "get a blog"
INB4 "**** you steezy, quit posting pictures of yourself"

who cares about that clerk.

youre married already anyways steezy.

Last edited:
Gastritis is no joke, I have it. Nexium is what you need chief. Prilosec works too.

U gotta quit holdin ya farts in around ya lady mane. She gotta bask in it.

Bruh...I make her suffer....last week my farts smelled like death...I couldn't hold them in, I farted once every 5 minutes all day for like 3 days...I think she probably smelled like my deadly farts after a while....TURRIBLE

i know what you mean man

at work once, i bent down to pick up something heavy & upon lifting it up....it forced out a huge loud involuntary fart (very loud rip but not one of those rotten cabbage smelling ones)
right as the hottest female employee there walks in the room to see me

i didn't even say i'm sorry, as i pretended it didn't happen
honestly felt like laughing though cause it was so funny to me

Last edited:
You guys don't understand the amount of gas coming out my *** right now :wow:

I don't have the same issue as you do (with the farting) but you need to go to your doctor and see what could alleviate some of that.

Last edited:
What that got to to with taking pics for US, doe?

Wifey knows whats up..

Nothing worse than a bout of bad gas, I feel for anyone whose has this condition...must be real bad

I hate when I'm Dutch ovening the sheets smh

beer makes my farts smell like despair. with that said i bio warfare my gf with that to get a good laugh...im a jerk.

Last edited:
On one hand I can't imagine what holding in that amount of gas must feel like, but on the other hand, it's so damn hilarious. :lol:

NT embarrassing fart story thread in the making?

Nothing worse than these cold induced sick DayQuil tinged farts that are permeating from my anus at the moment.

Smells like hatred with a slight hint of construction paper.

I just don't understand. :smh:

Last edited:
and where can one find this Pepcid?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom