Dallas Texas stand up! Team Dallas anyone?

checkin in
pimp.gif

So I started this forever ago.. but lets finanly get this popping since we have much more co-operation this time around?

well were not that deep. but i hate dallas even though im from here so i support my boy arthur.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

well were not that deep. but i hate dallas even though im from here so i support my boy arthur.
CHill with the government. But the point is to show what city your from and who you know in the community.

what up nucleus? any pickups lately? since the jordan game has been quiet, i picked up unkle sb's and some dooms.

Originally Posted by akuma471

what up nucleus? any pickups lately? since the jordan game has been quiet, i picked up unkle sb's and some dooms.

Nah, I been laying low for a minute, but I copped a couple pair of the Atari AF2s ans LA LBJ VIs for my brother. I"ve been meaning to stop by the FW shop,but school got me locked down. Post up your latest cops here .

im striaght from the cliff too,not that bad as long as you aint looking for trouble your cool.you dont wanna test these catz ,they be wanna fight you for noreason .real talk..but yea youngsole lets get it poppin.

^^^^^
roll.gif
as long as u dont play the tough guy in the cliff you should be aight, but thas just about anywhere. i've never had confrontation out there,only time i ever go is to kick it with a chick or two.

but we do need to get something poppin for the 214 972 469 tho

lets get it popping then. someone get some sigs in every color and idea. team mydougie/bobby b/stanky leg? lol I kiid. speaking of pose for the frame. ol dudewas at my school today. he was dressed mamad bummy. tisk tisk.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

lets get it popping then. someone get some sigs in every color and idea. team mydougie/bobby b/stanky leg? lol I kiid. speaking of pose for the frame. ol dude was at my school today. he was dressed mamad bummy. tisk tisk.

"bro" I ain't mad at that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jigs be tryna go at D-town, but fa real, I feel ya'lls music--- bump the haters and celebrate that ignorance.....cuz I punish all them dances at the club.

I love where i'm from but the music......we gotta fix this $%#. I know cats that can spit. I got fam that can spit. But for some reason the My Dougie'sand Stanky Leg's seem to get the play lol. It is what it is. All I ask for is variety. Not everything be a dance song.

^^^word...thats why i only listen rap such as nas, jay-z, mos def,talib kweli,common,biggie,craig mack, method man..etc....you get the point

I listen to all that to shoekid but I love some Boosie and weebie too. So Milkshake can you get those sigs cracking.

stunting like you got it with that sig! and don't be so racist to your geographic location!! well lets get a sig first wwe all agree on.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

ma homie listen to boosie and webbie...i dont really listen to that @#%..

you're losing.

And I don't know how to make a sig to save my life...I copied and pasted this one
laugh.gif
no im not..i cant stand his voice...i just rather listen to real HIP-HOP with lyrics that has to make me go back and dissect to see what theywhere talking about.i dont wanna hear musik that has rymes in that ma lil cousin can come up with.

you're losing.

And I don't know how to make a sig to save my life...I copied and pasted this one
laugh.gif
no im not..i cant stand his voice...i just rather listen to real HIP-HOP with lyrics that has to make me go back and dissect to see what they where talking about.i dont wanna hear musik that has rymes in that ma lil cousin can come up with.
See that's what be killin' me sometimes....it's like yea, I listen to Common, Nas, Lupe, etc. but everytime ain't always THE timefor that music. Who wants filet mignon every night(which is overrated by the way) sometimes you want a burger and fries
eyes.gif
or some spaghetti wit' extra marinara sauce and italian sausage.

you're losing.

laugh.gif
no im not..i cant stand his voice...i just rather listen to real HIP-HOP with lyrics that has to make me go back and dissect to see what they where talking about.i dont wanna hear musik that has rymes in that ma lil cousin can come up with.
See that's what be killin' me sometimes....it's like yea, I listen to Common, Nas, Lupe, etc. but everytime ain't always THE time for that music. Who wants filet mignon every night(which is overrated by the way) sometimes you want a burger and fries
eyes.gif
or some spaghetti wit' extra marinara sauce and italian sausage.
Exactly. BTW boosie is rap not hip-hop. don't get it twisted. So im working on the sig now. team two-one-four?

Back
Top Bottom