Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

"Not racist but..."
"Not racist but..."

Proceeds to send racist texts.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Your honor we object to the prosecution exposing my clients racism! Her racism is out of fear! It's not her fault. She suffers from blackaphobia. She's innocent!

Personal accountability they say.

Rule of law they say.

"Dindu" they call us.

"All lives matter" they say.

Can you post the video or the link to it?

LOL.
not wort it
went back
her sargeant just said he suppose to refer any officer to internal affairs
when a handcuffed person flees
so it was just something procedural
he didnt say anything bad character wise about her

Let see your hands! Let me see your hands! That **** triggered me ! Imagine hearing that sitting, relaxing in your own house smh the ***** brought her work logic home and for sure murdered that man regardless if it was her house or not nothing else registered but kill this Black man

“ prior to you looking at the tv light that was on and the ottoman what was your attention on?”

“The treat” :stoneface: :stoneface:

You ain’t down for the cause if you don’t read it. They want you to be lazy, DRUNK and HIGH. Click the damn video and watch
You’re not down for the cause because from my guess you watched it but ain’t put nobody on. Should of kept your comment to yourself just like you did the details.

Gen pop in a women's prison is like an overnight camp.
Maybe but remember she's a cop, or ex cop.

And a racist ***** on top of that.

I'm sure there's some women of color at whatever facility they send her to that'll give her a nice welcoming....assuming she doesn't check in.

Old Niketalk would of had someone post a detail cliff note for those who don’t want to watch all these videos. Smh y’all got lazy. :smh:

You’re too lazy to watch the videos then proceed to call strangers lazy for not spoon feeding you information readily available. Seems both logical and mature.

If you’re so “down for the cause” you would invest a small fraction of your day and watch the videos that others have posted in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom