Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

like common said we need to extend a hand of love and compassion and understanding to those who wish us harm

not all white people are complicit in perpetuating ws

they just need to be heard and not attacked for having a different opinion

there are white people who ancestors were slaves too

I’m just curious - how many of you are pro death-penalty in other cases?

You mean like the other cases when cops, prosecutors, and judiciary collude to get the wrong guy, at a rate that's significantly greater for black people?

Civilians aren't pigs and don't deserve to answer for the domestic terrorism that this nations law enforcement has inflicted on African Americans for generations.

But I'd laugh in the face of Dallas PD if things got taken back to July 2016, and pig brains were being splattered on downtown sidewalks from the rooftops all over again.

Every single on of these monsters are complicit and stand for white supremacy.

And have a whole force of cops even more trigger happy than they already are? Nah.

It would be nice if we had a culture shift and police were being charged, locked up, fired according to their misdeeds. We need reformation from the top down. Not something that happens overnight and it sounds like an impossibility.

Better than guerilla warfare vs. the police though.

like common said we need to extend a hand of love and compassion and understanding to those who wish us harm

not all white people are complicit in perpetuating ws

they just need to be heard and not attacked for having a different opinion

there are white people who ancestors were slaves too
God I hate this ****. One of my buddies is a cop and this dude takes his gun everywhere. Like bro we are getting some burgers then going to the movies the **** do you need your gun for my guy. Dudes want to be heroes 24/7
Lol, I been out the military for over 10 years and never even thought of needing a gun, except one time visiting my homie in castle hills... not sure why cops need to have a gun off duty.

And have a whole force of cops even more trigger happy than they already are? Nah.

It would be nice if we had a culture shift and police were being charged, locked up, fired according to their misdeeds. We need reformation from the top down. Not something that happens overnight and it sounds like an impossibility.

Better than guerilla warfare vs. the police though.

I don't at this point I'm too cynical.

Waiting to for racist white supremacist structures to not support white supremacy and to not inflict racist violence on our people when we're hundreds of years into it doesn't make sense to me.

I don't at this point I'm too cynical.

Waiting to for racist white supremacist structures to not support white supremacy and to not inflict racist violence on our people when we're hundreds of years into it doesn't make sense to me.

What do you propose? Turning these streets into Syria doesn't seem reasonable.

People need to vote.

Black man shoots white female officer in uniform. Yeah that would have definitely worked out for him. :stoneface:

Next up she's gonna say she saw something in his hands (his remote).

This case may actually be thrown out.

Her word against 'his'. Unless surveillance footage comes out and truly discredits her, it feels like she just got away with murder.

You mean like the other cases when cops, prosecutors, and judiciary collude to get the wrong guy, at a rate that's significantly greater for black people?

Just asking if anyone was pro death penalty in other cases. Add in whatever details or situations as needed.

But how'd he "break in" on the third or fourth floor, and there was no forced entry? That's the part that doesn't make sense to me.

Nothing like having police who lack the cognizant ability to establish whether or not they're in the right freaking apartment...yeah want those type of people on the force 'solving' crime. Good god.

What do you propose? Turning these streets into Syria doesn't seem reasonable.

People need to vote.

Well to be clear I didn't propose that people gun down cops in the street. I just said I will laugh when they do.

These vile pigs deserve all harm that comes their way, evil begets evil. They see zero value in black life, I'll be damned if I see any value in the life of a pig.

But I do propose being extremely vocal about the atrocities U.S. law enforcement perpetrate. White America celebrates pigs as heroes because they terrorize black communities and segregate us into certain sections. I loudly rebuke that.

On a more tangible and actionable level, I agree policy and legislation is the only way. It's inexcusable for pigs to be armed with weapons and not be subjected to wearing a body camera at all times. We also need legislation that makes it easier to lock these pigs up or put them down in the dirt when they murder people.

But that's a big problem for us as black people if it's left up to a culture and society birthed in racism, and a government system built to leverage white supremacy, to rein in a criminal justice system that's built on exercising racial terrorism against us.

Do you think now non poc will understand how unsafe it feels to be black in America? What black folks have been repeating ad nauseum?
Black folks ain't safe nowhere. Not even in the comfort of a high rise apartment downtown.
No safe space.

Police need to sacrifice their privacy for a badge and stay under constant surveillance as a check to public safety.

I wouldn't feel comfortable having her as a neighbor and I'm sure residents of the complex across all color spectrums feel the same.

We already got to worry about all blacks looking the same to them. So now we have to be more cautious around police because they may be tired?

How much you wanna bet they're gonna try to bring up Dallas budget issues and an overworked PD? You already had alot of officers leaving Dallas over pension woes to smaller surrounding suburbs.

Back
Top Bottom