Dallas Peeps Back At It

oh and dk has a bad mexican girl? Bc the ones i went to were (not to be rude to them but) dogs. but then again we all have different taste.

Originally Posted by bc60997

The girls at the one in Garland look like they are 16 and are far from bad...

I never been to that one...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

oh and dk has a bad mexican girl? Bc the ones i went to were (not to be rude to them but) dogs. but then again we all have different taste.

Well..... He did say he "bagged" her!
roll.gif
roll.gif
you brown bag her river? Tell me you at least cut a hole for her mouth?
wink.gif

Anybody come up during the F&F over the weekend? I got some Pippen 1's in the Black/Red CW for $83
pimp.gif
....hadn't purchased anything since the "Eggplant" Foams...

yall see those yeezys sell for $1,800 on ebay on sat? Chumps. I bet $20 it was kanye to keep up the hype.

hey george clooney did for ocean's eleven. Hahaha

yall see those yeezys sell for $1,800 on ebay on sat? Chumps. I bet $20 it was kanye to keep up the hype.

hey george clooney did for ocean's eleven. Hahaha
I believe it. I wanted to cop some Yeezy's just to resell them to an idiot who'd be willing to put up a stack for them. I just can't Fwith that colorway. When they drop another colorway that's hot I might be interested. Not feenin' like most dudes are but i'll be interested.

yo, how many people been to that lil strip they have by the parks mall where dave & busters ,studio movie grill is at??......i went this sat. and damn thatlil spot is a good spot just to chill walk around and do all kind of things.they black fin i beleive which is a bar, but im 20 so i couldnt go in and they alsohad glorias which is a restrarant but at night they turn it to a club that plays merengue,salsa ..etc..that to is 21 and up but damn all i saw in that club wasbad females. any body have a hook up in there .b/c i gotta get into one of them specially glorias.

Hahah, slow down man. To pull a bird at Gloria's, you better be on your dancing A-game.

It is a nice strip though. You should go grub at Bone Daddy's, it's a bad !!% spot.

Thats the truth. Your game needs to be a Straight A there. The Glorias here on greenville is wild, the hunnies are bombing but if you don't have the gameor the moves well you ain't got nothing.

dashoekid- ask majik for some dancin lessons if you need some. hahaha

im hispanic, its in my blood to know how to dance all that..trust its one of my fav. music out there after hip-hop.

ima have to peep it out and roll up there with my guayabera..

anybody know cool with glorias..i just wanna get in.so i can dance with the ladies. im only 20.

man that's insane those yeezy's sold for that much. GOTTA be that person's first pair of kicks, otherwise they are just plain ******ed!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

im hispanic, its in my blood to know how to dance all that..trust its one of my fav. music out there after hip-hop.

anybody know cool with glorias..i just wanna get in.so i can dance with the ladies. im only 20.

Someone help this man out he is pulling out the guayabera
laugh.gif

Thats the truth. Your game needs to be a Straight A there. The Glorias here on greenville is wild, the hunnies are bombing but if you don't have the game or the moves well you ain't got nothing.

dashoekid- ask majik for some dancin lessons if you need some. hahaha
Glorias, cheedars and DK all on one strip
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Someone help this man out he is pulling out the guayabera
laugh.gif

whats wrong with that?????

Back
Top Bottom