Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Woodrow Wilson son! I went to SFA tho. WOrd. Going to stop by Adikt today. Check out what they got going.
I need to go by there and pick up an UNDFT shirt...

before they are all gone.

were in dallas remember guys if this isnt the Grape V/01 retro XI release clothes/kicks dont sell out how they do in other places if you go in a timely manneryou can get what you
need. someone please buy those dunks from youngsole so he can purchase some stuff for me i need the extra c note to pay this phone bill.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

were in dallas remember guys if this isnt the Grape V/01 retro XI release clothes/kicks dont sell out how they do in other places if you go in a timely manner you can get what you
need. someone please buy those dunks from youngsole so he can purchase some stuff for me i need the extra c note to pay this phone bill.
nerd.gif
BUT BTW WHO IS READYFOR SOME 12s??? I AM!

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

were in dallas remember guys if this isnt the Grape V/01 retro XI release clothes/kicks dont sell out how they do in other places if you go in a timely manner you can get what you
need.
laugh.gif

you cant say stuff wont sell out just because we are in dallas, dont underestimate the market lil dude, stuff might not sell out within hours but if its hot itwont last more than a day or two, whether people are up on it or not. Dallas is still a big market and clothes/kicks are being copped constantly. you reallydont notice how fast stuff sells unless you own/work @ a shop or chill there all the time.

play cloths still has a good amount of stuff up there but the UNDFTD is just about gone, just a couple of tees left

^ who you calling a lil dude ? i swear man all these dallas noobs running around in here like yall something. man i been in this thread since day 1 i beenmessing with adikt
since before they had there nike account. ive been around done alot of buisness showed alot of love to locals. This is one of the the few threads that doesnthave smart *#@
type of dudes in this thread. but now i see alot of new cats coming up in here talking noise. what ever though im about to done with this state and the peoplehere.

riverx- last time you said you were sitting on a g. and now your broke that you need someone to buy some shoes from you so that you can pay the phone bill? Iaint hating just lost now.

:tongue:

bc- where did you end up this weekend?

nuc- when are those flyers going to be made? im down to help still.

Why ya'll in here bickering??

Also, 21+ heads...where are some spots to go that have a mixed crowd....if I got to carson's one more time I'mma shoot myself
indifferent.gif

What nights do Carson's be jumping? I still have yet to go... Have you been to the Opus Lounge? That's kinda nice on saturday nights.

I need a new spot to go as well...I went to Opus last night, some real clowns in the building, one dude was walking around the club with a BRIEFCASE as hisaccessory!??!?! lol and was complaining about VIP being too expensive ($20) lol...Somebody please provide some info and some decent "nightlife"spots. On a side note "Cali" from Real Chance at Love was in the building, she is Banger...

riverx- last time you said you were sitting on a g. and now your broke that you need someone to buy some shoes from you so that you can pay the phone bill? I aint hating just lost now.

BJ's and Hoolihan's on Friday and last night it was one of or friends birthdays...

Bottles on the table ($250 a bottle x5 became expensive lol) and VIP at WISH we had a great time to say the least

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What nights do Carson's be jumping? I still have yet to go... Have you been to the Opus Lounge? That's kinda nice on saturday nights.

Wednesday nights is Carsons...they have $1 you call it crown down...

It is ok not my favorite place

Originally Posted by Downsoutboi

I need a new spot to go as well...I went to Opus last night, some real clowns in the building, one dude was walking around the club with a BRIEFCASE as his accessory!??!?! lol and was complaining about VIP being too expensive ($20) lol...Somebody please provide some info and some decent "nightlife" spots. On a side note "Cali" from Real Chance at Love was in the building, she is Banger...
I'm guessing this was on the downstairs part... cause go upstairs and maaaan it's like night and day in that joint, bad chicks all overthe place... at least the two times I went.

riverx- last time you said you were sitting on a g. and now your broke that you need someone to buy some shoes from you so that you can pay the phone bill? I aint hating just lost now.

I got my design team workin on them know. They got heat cookin. Preciate the support, homie.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Also, 21+ heads...where are some spots to go that have a mixed crowd....if I got to carson's one more time I'mma shoot myself
indifferent.gif

If you like hip hop/mash ups, Zubar on Thursday nights, Ten on Friday nights, Fall Out Lounge on Saturday nights.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

indifferent.gif

If you like hip hop/mash ups, Zubar on Thursday nights, Ten on Friday nights, Fall Out Lounge on Saturday nights.
duly noted------ay, you aiight in my book
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Wednesday nights is Carsons...they have $1 you call it crown down...

It is ok not my favorite place
all the negroes be at carsons on fridays....saturdays it was a well mixed crowd. Drinks is overpriced, imo (13 for henny, apple puckers,cranberry
indifferent.gif
)

Never been to Opus though
nerd.gif
But it's a LOT of places I haven'tbeen. Sting on friday nights got dollar apple martinis
eek.gif
. Stone Trail isa cool lil' spot too cuz they got a live band that plays contemporary and old skool soul music.

I've been to Carson's a couple of times and its always mixed when I go up there. And their music plays to that mixed crowd and its one reason Idon't like hittin' it up. I F with Opus though. I've seen some of the baddest females in Dallas at Opus on Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm kinda lookin' for a new spot to chill at as well. I'm 22 but i'm lookin' for that sort of grown and sexy type club. Last time I hit upgigi's it was a decent crowd there but the females were....................................

nerd.gif

*Hey for you that are up on it. When are Allstar Game & Event tickets due to go on sale? Im sure it not for another 6-8 months, but im trying to prepare!

btw, majik214 is a gay....much Romo..

RWF - Yeah I saw that guy downstairs....and as far at the upstairs goes, straight HEAT!!!! Bad chicks everywhere, completely different element then the firstfloor....

Back
Top Bottom