Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Adikt i need an 11 i havent been in thread but i DEFF need a sz 11 or i could do a 11.5 i hope its not to late.

i needa post those pictures of extra kicks. ima hook local NTers up.
nerd.gif
I got you next weekfor those vivids. More than likely. With that hook up.

i wanna get rid of both my xx2s,LBJ 3s,and just what ever else i got for cheap there either DS or worn 1 time and scrubbed down sz 11.

prices will be from 50 to 100 bucks. i just live at my job so i dont have much time as i used to to post pictures and do all that. but ill post em up.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i wanna get rid of both my xx2s,LBJ 3s,and just what ever else i got for cheap there either DS or worn 1 time and scrubbed down sz 11.

prices will be from 50 to 100 bucks. i just live at my job so i dont have much time as i used to to post pictures and do all that. but ill post em up.
nerd.gif

FYI i got my pair of kanye AM 1's i talked about a few weeks back, can't wait to get them! i got a lot of Jordan's i'm selling, if anyone isinterested. just let me know whatcha need/want and i'll hook it up. had some locals buy from me (ucasta, dashoekid).

i PMed you Klee.

but yeah Adikt you guys get two thumbs up for the help on the phone yesterday just give me da word for da 1/2 cents and im in there.
I also hope you still have the huraches sitting around after i move this extra stuff to clear up space.

i have a list of what im posting pictures coming today.

White and black XX2,Black and red XX2s,Midwest XXs,Both ATC Retros,Vivid blue 90s. all sz 11. there either DS or worn 1 time indoors.
im let each go for 50-100 a pop depending on the shoe but i could do a package deal to someone with the money. ill post pictures tonight.

Since we are unloading...if anyone is/or knows of someone interested in some '01 AJ III Cement/Blk vvvnndss let me know sz 10 btw....

On another note, went to some place called the Boardroom last night, plenty of breezy's
pimp.gif
...didnt know Dallas had the honey's in both quality and quantity....

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I need a red/black flannel..

Where can i cop one around Dallas?

PM if you have one size M-L so we can meetup..

Any department store?

Originally Posted by bc60997

Any department store?
Ehh i've looked in various places, maybe i'm not looking hard enough.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Any department store?
Ehh i've looked in various places, maybe i'm not looking hard enough.
frown.gif

urban outfitters has alot of those flannels!!!!

go to old navy....thats where I buy all of my flannels.

Went to Sekret Lounge last night, it was poppin and many honeys around. Ill probably hit up DMX tonight thats my usual spot.

sekret lounge is madd cool..been there a few times.. ma homie siad the owner is gonna close it down b/c there not getting enough buisness like they usually do.ever since that one cat died there. but he also said the owner is gonna open a new club up.

Hope Everyone Had A Good Weekend.

Nuc - I was under the weather a bit this weekend. AKA Hung Over to Death. I will hit you up this week about that event cordination.

K20 - Can you pic us/me? Also where did you end up getting those?

Young - the pics did not come out that well. Uhhhh resend?

Where is boardroom?

I want those Air Yeezy Hyperdunks!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom