Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Big mikes is way to far. I wish yall good luck with the yezzys. I wouldn't go cause I would be so disgusted by all the hypebeast. I think my next line up will be for the raging bull pack.
Co-sign...too much hype with those Yeezy's...

20zohvn.jpg

dw5cg7.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Big mikes is way to far. I wish yall good luck with the yezzys. I wouldn't go cause I would be so disgusted by all the hypebeast. I think my next line up will be for the raging bull pack.
Co-sign...too much hype with those Yeezy's...

20zohvn.jpg

dw5cg7.jpg

What's the price on this pack? Thing about these packs is there's always one pair I don't want but this one is the first i'm feelin' both.

They are old no more championships for them until they rebuild...

You wildin'. Spurs gonna get a ring and you guys won't even see it coming. Everyone is on the Lakers bandwaggon but I got Spurs winningthis %+% this year.

Wicked - those are so sick. I must cop these. I need these to be my first hays of the year. illest color way in a long time. That new look is clutch. where arethey dropping in dallas is what i want to know. DK prolly

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ That pack will drop anywhere the CDPs where sold.

This pack should drop anywhere the DMP's did not the CDP's which will narrow down availabilty.

Eastbay and Swoosh for me...I am not waiting outside for that one

However DK is doing the unthinkable...probably one of the single stupidest ways to release a pair of shoes.

They have 18 pairs and 5 stores and are giving each store 4-5 pairs. $%% ARE YOU SERIOUS

If these don't sell, this time Kanye doesn't have a stage or a place to rant or cry over. Hahaha. But they will.

I have received word that retail is $215. Kanye is a joke. Tell him I said that but im still copping them. Just hate his prices

dk always takes phone orders/reservations.

in fact... if youre on point, they CALL YOU when they get somethin new in. when i was in dtown (fort worth, now) and still into kicks .... they would be callinme 2-3 times a week.

wish i was still into kicks like i used to be.... i probably wouldnt have to do much work to get the yeezys. now, looks like im gonna miss out. ah well.

Hey fam, my bro mailed me some stuff he wants me to sell for him...1st pair are some DS VII "Hares" in a size 10...$175 pick up...the 2nd pair aresome DS Nike Air Force 1's "Lux" edition that released back in 2003...shoes haven't even been laced...shoes retailed for $225 so that is theprice for now...I found these pics on Google...I will be posting my pics tonight...both shoes include OG box...AF-1's also come with Italy chain that camewith shoes.

29fw13c.jpg

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ That pack will drop anywhere the CDPs where sold.

This pack should drop anywhere the DMP's did not the CDP's which will narrow down availabilty.

Eastbay and Swoosh for me...I am not waiting outside for that one

However DK is doing the unthinkable...probably one of the single stupidest ways to release a pair of shoes.

They have 18 pairs and 5 stores and are giving each store 4-5 pairs. $%% ARE YOU SERIOUS

I dont think this pack will be as limited as the DMP.

They said CDPs would be limited in the beginning and look at those. Im thinking these will be as limited as the CDPs, good size runs but can still sell out.

Originally Posted by bc60997

And what shoe is this you talking about?

Yup Raging Bull Pack here I come. I will be first. My dude is going half with me so I pay 130$ for the blacks and he is paying 200 for the reds. I hope it getscrowded so I can sell my spot cause only one of us needs to buy the shoes! MUHAHAHA! lol When does the pack release again guys?

As stated earlier fam here are the pics of the shoes before I post them on the buy/sell forum...once again, $225 pick up for the AF-1's "Lux"& $175 pick up for the Jordan VII "Hares"...both DS & size 10...will also consider trades, mainly Jordans and must be DS in size 10 or 10.5.

161yh4m.jpg

2dhs3rn.jpg

2e326mw.jpg

addg78.jpg

35dcdg9.jpg

14tltlg.jpg

hahahaha, just like the allstar 23 release...... gonna get there at 8pm the night before??
roll.gif
i remember when your group said that, i was thinking"this dude's gotta be joking", proved me wrong!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Are u gonna be first in line again youngsole?
nerd.gif

We werent there for the all stars my man...
eyes.gif
grin.gif
lol. But I mean for the 11/12 we got there at 7 and got are food sat down anddudes started showing up. This is more limited than any CDP this is DMP type stuff. I plan to be 1st. but who knows...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Are u gonna be first in line again youngsole?
nerd.gif

We werent there for the all stars my man...
eyes.gif
grin.gif
lol. But I mean for the 11/12 we got there at 7 and got are food sat down and dudes started showing up. This is more limited than any CDP this is DMP type stuff. I plan to be 1st. but who knows...

Didnt u head up to towneast? They let u line up at 7 till release?

Yes and yes. The cop was like TF! but once we told him he knew exactly what we were doing and was cool with it. I was in complete control of that line. my dudegot his pack for free by being slick and patient.

^^^ man you told me that morning in line it was you and your boys that had been there since the night before. i'm glad i don't worry about RD crazinessanymore......... dallas isn't capable of handling it in a civilized way, people too greedy and can't follow rules.

^ the worst RD ive ever been apart of beside when i was 13 when the XI came back out in 00, and 01. That was so wack i copped a 7.5 and flipped
and i remember seeing dudes fighting over them and everything crazy thing is thats been over 3 years now.

Youngsole party coming up im ready for it should be nice, and im copping the DMP II pack those is some clean red suede Vs, and black 3ms.
I dont know why yall juicing the air yeezys them things is pure trash.

Back
Top Bottom