Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Great win for the Giants in Pittsburgh yesterday.
pimp.gif

I think on Sunday our offense is going to have an explosive game against the Cowboys defense.

Giants- 30
Cowboys-13

LETS GO GGGGGGGMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like the last time we played was a while ago...

I'm a Cowboys fan and I agree the Giants will probably win with B. Johnson under center but your score I don't agree with. Johnson is horrible to watchback there. Cowboys will D up and lose a low scoring affair I'll say 20-10. I can tell though your a Cowboy hater more than Giants fan. Go ahead and kickus while we're down.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

I'm a Cowboys fan and I agree the Giants will probably win with B. Johnson under center but your score I don't agree with. Johnson is horrible to watch back there. Cowboys will D up and lose a low scoring affair I'll say 20-10. I can tell though your a Cowboy hater more than Giants fan. Go ahead and kick us while we're down.
Nah not even that.....But best believe if the Cowboys won that game last year S4L would have made a thread with all pictures too.......and if youweren't here last year to see that playoff thread and all the +!#$ talking about how the Cowboys would kill us and the game won't even be close....thenyou wouldn't understand
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this isnt early at all
Giants vs. Cowboys man
pimp.gif

You better watch out for Brooks Bollinger!

laugh.gif
I can't even say that w/a straight face. Can't even hate the Giants fans here because they're all Yankee fans as it is and I like you guys.

But !$@! that hopefully we win.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I can't even say that w/a straight face. Can't even hate the Giants fans here because they're all Yankee fans as it is and I like you guys.

pimp.gif
....but damn I didn't know you were a Boys fan
smh.gif
smh.gif

Giants is gonna blow us out. Im mad too because Ima be at the game. Anyone else here going?

Giants 24
Cowboys 7

Unless Romo miraculously heals. In that case,

Cowboys 34
Giants 24

Brad Johnson starting at QB for the Cowboys = L...

Even if the defense comes out and plays like it did Sunday against the Bucs, 13 points isn't going to beat the Giants...

Brooks Bollinger will replace Brad under center at some point in this football game.

And so it begins...

Agreed with Nowitness. With the Giants very good D line putting pressure on Check Down Johnson, were not going to have great success. Only way we win thisgame, is if either Romo plays, or the defense steps up and plays a phenomenal game. Or both...

Lets have a good one
pimp.gif

Both lines for the Giants are more than solid. Cowboys are still anemic with the offense. Thus, Giants have a more than high chance of winning. Since nothingis guaranteed, I won't say it's a win.

Prediction....
Giants 28
Cowboys 17

sick.gif
Struggling offensive line and immobile QB vs. the Giants pass rush
alien.gif

Four more division games left, 4-0 can win the division, although highly unlikely. 3-1 will put them in good shape for a wild card, and 2-2 will make it veryclose and they will probably need help from other teams to get in. 1-3 and forget the playoffs.

Can't even hate the Giants fans here because they're all Yankee fans as it is and I like you guys.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Funny how it works out. With the change of the sport some friends become enemies, and some enemies become friends.

Most of the Mets fans that I quarreled with this past baseball season will be rooting in the Giants/Knicks threads right with me.
laugh.gif

I'm a Cowboys fan and I agree the Giants will probably win with B. Johnson under center but your score I don't agree with. Johnson is horrible to watch back there. Cowboys will D up and lose a low scoring affair I'll say 20-10. I can tell though your a Cowboy hater more than Giants fan. Go ahead and kick us while we're down.

When you have S4L as a fellow fan, you can expect to be kicked when you're down. Nothing personal...all in good fun.

'Boys fans had a lot to say last year before our playoff game.
laugh.gif

Looking for tixx to this Sunday's game. If anyone can help me out, PM me. Thanks.

BTW, Let's Go Giants.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

When you have S4L as a fellow fan, you can expect to be kicked when you're down. Nothing personal...all in good fun.

'Boys fans had a lot to say last year before our playoff game.
laugh.gif
And rightfully so. We beat yall twice in the regular season and was the only team to beat you while you were on the road.

Anyway, the game on Dec 12 is going to be more interesting seeing as how our 12 starters missing should be back
laugh.gif

BUT, since I'll be seven rows from the field, this is going to be exciting as hell.
pimp.gif

This will be a good game...Going to have fun watching them battle it out.

(Which Eli will show up ?) will depend on the out come of the game.

Dallas D has confidence but we will see if it gets broken by the Giants.

roll.gif
at "getcha tissues ready"

Don't worry Cowboy fans we got this. Gomer Pyle, the other half of the interception brothers, will throw 2 or 3 interceptions because that's what theydo - throw interceptions. Cowboys 26-16.

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
....but damn I didn't know you were a Boys fan
smh.gif
smh.gif

Forget that I didn't know YOU were a Giants fan
laugh.gif

Proshares wrote:
Can't even hate the Giants fans here because they're all Yankee fans as it is and I like you guys.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Funny how it works out. With the change of the sport some friends become enemies, and some enemies become friends.

Most of the Mets fans that I quarreled with this past baseball season will be rooting in the Giants/Knicks threads right with me.
laugh.gif

I'm with you on the Knicks so we can still be friends 50% of the time
laugh.gif

If Brad Johnson plays the whole game, Giants win by 14 at least.

If they start Brooks Bollinger, it could be a close game. Still not sure the Cowboys will win though.

Back
Top Bottom