Daily Deals Thread (Save Money)

I will update this thread whenever I find deals good enough to share with the world. If I find an XBL Discount, I will put it in the XBL Discount thread. But everyone else can contribute to this as well.

Avocados are on sale @ Aldi's for 0.59c each.

Tuna (Pink) is on sale at CVS for 0.49c each (limit 10)

Restaurant.com 80% off: $25 Gift Certificates $2 or $3, $10 Gift Certificates $0.80Save 80% with code ENJOY

www.restaurant.com

The $25 gift certificates are normally $10 or $15 (depending on restaurant), but are $2 or $3 with the code.
They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $4, making them 80 cents each with the code.

good thread, only daily websites I check into are amazon , slickdeals & jackthreads . I only do when i have some extra money, I cant shop when I am Low.

speaking of Jackthreads, Heard they are going to have a huge denim sale soon. Its like the "w00t" of men's fashion . www.jackthreads.com

only allowed with invitation , members only , I believe. use mine, www.jackthreads.com

this is an all inclusive sale thread
laugh.gif
, I get it. I thought it was only food crap.

[h1]Jet Blue Airlines $10 Fares for Travel May 11 or 12, 2010 [/h1]
http://www.jetblue.com/deals/ten-...ource=tznf

From jetblue.com:

We're so ecstatic to be celebrating a decade of style, value and award-winning service that we can’t stop thanking our customers. So for today only, all remaining seats on U.S. originating flights on May 11-12 are just $10* each way. Remember, this sale is valid today only and it’s only available online, so hurry and book now before all seats are gone!

*Sale ends 5/10/10, 11:59 PM ET, available for online purchase only at jetblue.com, for newly booked travel on nonstop flights operating 5/11 and 5/12/10 (except for BOG Bogota-originating flights), and available for all remaining seats until sold out (seats not available on all routes/dates). Fares subject to change without notice. Fares must be paid at time of reservation, and are one-way, nonrefundable, and nontransferable.

Cancellations and changes can be made prior to scheduled departure for $100 per person at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583), TTY/TDD 1-800-336-5530, or at jetblue.com, with applicable fare adjustment. Cancellations are for a JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited.

Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees up to $5 each way, and Federal Segment Tax of $3.70 per domestic segment (segment is a takeoff and landing). International offers do not include gvt. fees and taxes up to $127.60 each way. Puerto Rico offers do not include a U.S. Departure Tax of $16.10 each way. Taxes and fees must be paid at the time of purchase. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation. A second bag fee of $30 applies. Other restrictions apply.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Daily Deals Thead

Misspelling? Clearly you were not raised correctly and were missing a father figure, so your childhood lead you to not knowing how to spell. 

So when it says "Minimum purchase of $35. 18% Gratuity added prior to discount. Excludes: Other Offers/Promotions. Not valid toward happy hour."

That means i have to spend 35 bucks on top of the card or with the card?

faztcobra;29641184 wrote:
Til May 31st, Six Flags appears to be making their passes available to several parks for $49.99 to ramp back up the attendance.  This "play pass" will get you unlimited visits all year long to ANY park.

You can "upgrade" to a full season pass for $10 more which gets you:
A free ticket for a friend
Enrollment in Funatic rewards
Value book with $300 in park savings
In park discounts

http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx

For those who don't need the discounts and know better than to pay for the ridiculously priced food out there, $49.99 for a season pass is a great deal!

I went through the list and here are the prices I found by park:
Discovery Kingdom - $49.99
Magic Mountain - $54.99
Atlanta, GA - $49.99
Great America $64.99
Baltimore/DC - $49.99
New England/Springfield $54.99
St Louis - $59.99
Great Adventure/Wild Safari - $69.99
The Great Escape/Splashwater Kingdom - $69.99
Fiesta Texas - $49.99
SFOT Arlington - $49.99

pimp.gif
- http://slickdeals.net/for...ead.php?threadid=2022400

Couple days ago TigerDirect.com had 15% bing cashback + no sales tax which included CA. I think it's now 12%, but its still a good deal for anyone looking for a computer, laptop, HDs, or parts. Just go to bing.com and search laptops and then click the link at the top for tiger direct.

Cheapoair.com

After labor day from almost anywhere in the US to Hong Kong 575 (Tax included) round trip.

dealdudeguy;29772964 wrote:
Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum is a professional DVD ripping tool that allows users to rip their DVDs and convert them into various different video formats (including .VOB for lossless storage).  Includes editing capabilities that few other DVD rippers include, as well as new iPad support.

Offer is for a free, unlimited license for a copy of the software.  Includes upgrades and product support!  Regularly listed at $39.95.

Info. and link for download:  http://politicallymotivated.net/freebies/16307

Further software info.:  http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html#119

Enjoy!

anybody tried the restaurants.com thing?

i'd hate to spend a bunch of money on a meal then have the restaurant refuse the certificate

and do they ever expire?

Originally Posted by kidposite

anybody tried the restaurants.com thing?

i'd hate to spend a bunch of money on a meal then have the restaurant refuse the certificate

and do they ever expire?
They expire a year from the date of purchase. Just call ahead of time to confirm that they will take them. I never had issues. I think I will use one tonight.

http://www.savingwithshel...s-18-dried-fruit-nuts-1/

[h1]Nutty Guys: $18 in Dried Fruit & Nuts for $1![/h1]
by Shellie on August 18, 2010

Eversave is a social buying site similar to Groupon and today they are offering a great deal on dried fruit and nuts from Nutty Guys. You can get $18 in Nutty Guys Products for only $6. Plus if you are a new Eversave signup, you’ll get a $5 credit which brings your total down to only $1 and this includes shipping!

Here’s how to get the deal:
  1. Register or Login to Eversave.
  2. Click “View a Different Location

Back
Top Bottom