Dad Forgets 1 Year Old Twin Babies Are In His Car For 8 Hours....

And you think he can't put 2 and 2 together? We aren't stupid man.

All I am saying, just think about how that makes your husband feel.

To a much SMALLER degree, I compare it to standing over top of someone's shoulder while they are cooking (for you). Let them work, literally, let them cook. Checking in on them tells them, "Ehhhh, I don't really trust you."

I understand your point. But we do what works for us. If and when he gets to the point where it is an issue he will gladly let me know.

Have any of you guys ever got out your car , walked away and said to yourself "did I lock the car"? Knowing there is a 99 percent chance you did it. You just forgot doing it because it's so routine. You run back out to check the car door and it's locked ..

Imagine having 2 twins...

I’ve walked away from my car and left it on, keyless starter....lol like Jay said, car seats don’t face you, he dropped off the other kid and who knows what was going through his head and legit forgot, does that make it any less negligent? Nah, does that mean he shouldn’t pay? Nah...but is a hugeeeee difference from an accidental **** up and a premeditated one

Wrong thread

Attachments

• 644953DB-4A98-4BE6-B931-FE12E14E55AB.jpeg
    644953DB-4A98-4BE6-B931-FE12E14E55AB.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 119
I press the lock button on my keys from far away lol I never go check the handle

I don’t have kids or have even been around kids that much. I’d def have to enroll in some sort of class and have alarm reminders set if I ever become a parent

Yes. It was negligence at worst. I don't care if he will have to deal with it for the rest of his life. His actions caused two deaths.

Without a question he deserves to serve time, wether intentional or not, it was negligent and two lives were lost...bottomline, he destroyed his family.

Feel like we've answered this multiple times over tho. Again, feel free to detract from my point as a non-parent but I am an uncle.

Dont think about my nephews and nieces at all unless someone brings them up or im going to spend time with them.

Some people are just wired different. I don't really think about my pops, my grandmother, homies, etc. while im preoccupied with something else like work unless a conversations pops up remotely relevant to them.

If I unconsciously believe they're okay during this time im preoccupied, why do I need to think about them? Combine that with the human tendency to fall into routines and ****ed up situations like this seem plausible.

Queue a parent telling me im not father material if I dont think about my kids 25 hours a day cause NT extremes

:stoneface:

Police say 1 baby dead, 1 in hospital after twin newborns were found near a dumpster in Fairfield

Police say twin newborns were discovered in Fairfield near a large outdoor trash container on Tuesday afternoon.

Updated a few seconds ago
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Police say one baby has died and the other has been hospitalized after twin newborns were found near a large outdoor trash container in Fairfield.

According to authorities, the investigation is underway along the 300 block of Pittman Road.

No other details have been released at this time.

https://abc7news.com/police-1-newborn-dead-after-twins-found-near-fairfield-dumpster/5431185/

:smh: :smh:

Police say 1 baby dead, 1 in hospital after twin newborns were found near a dumpster in Fairfield

Police say twin newborns were discovered in Fairfield near a large outdoor trash container on Tuesday afternoon.

Updated a few seconds ago
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Police say one baby has died and the other has been hospitalized after twin newborns were found near a large outdoor trash container in Fairfield.

According to authorities, the investigation is underway along the 300 block of Pittman Road.

No other details have been released at this time.

https://abc7news.com/police-1-newborn-dead-after-twins-found-near-fairfield-dumpster/5431185/

:smh: :smh:

Disgusting

Even driving around with mine recently, I was thinking about this.

I have ALWAYS talked to them when they were in the back seat. Constantly looked at them in my rear view. Reached back to get a handshake/slap at a red light.

**** is extraordinarily hard to fathom.

Back
Top Bottom