Da Worst Rappers on NT

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

They don't want that music put up, then we'll really be in for some "lulz"...

Yea I'm watching this thread like a hawk. I still got everything in my emails.

I'll get some usershare links cracking its nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

That Gym Class song was terrible, though.
Everyone on niketalk has their highs and lows. Some more than others. You're biased if you've heard more from one artist than another.
I enjoy Jewels, Illinois, and Dom the most, because I have heard their music the most.
Doesn't mean I don't think Time killed that Outro, and it doesn't mean I don't think Sunroof Missin' dude was okay. (Beat made the song though)
Keen is a problem w/ the beats

But ive said it once ill say it again "Sunroof Missin" is the worst song on the tape.

In the end of the day we all havin a good time w/ this music @%% whether it be for fun or to make it (fyi i havent had a 9-5 in a year or two there really is money to be made).

NT has some good artists..some okay artists and some that shouldnt rap..but i look at it as progression being made in the end of it all

So like the boy Dom. say
"Be Cool"

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

That Gym Class song was terrible, though.
Everyone on niketalk has their highs and lows. Some more than others. You're biased if you've heard more from one artist than another.
I enjoy Jewels, Illinois, and Dom the most, because I have heard their music the most.
Doesn't mean I don't think Time killed that Outro, and it doesn't mean I don't think Sunroof Missin' dude was okay. (Beat made the song though)
Keen is a problem w/ the beats

But ive said it once ill say it again "Sunroof Missin" is the worst song on the tape.
QFT
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Agthekid

A lot of dudes that had foul stuff to say in this thread sent in music for the #SecretSociety tape.

It's all starting to make sense.
laugh.gif
damn dudes is on some stuff like that in here? im not even surprised

Me too I didn't think it was really that serious.

What grown men try to stop another grown man from trying to better themselves.
laugh.gif

Fake !@@ dudes.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This feels like 6th grade guidance class when the teacher shows you how to say "when you do ____, it makes me feel ____"

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

This *#%$ get old, forreal. I don't like everybody's music on here, but I'll support regardless.

As much as the majority of NT claims that this board "fam", some of y'all do a terrible supporting "your own". Making *#%$ like this for the "lulz" and thinkin' it's cute to hate on another man and attempt to discredit them, despite the fact that they're out there gettin' it done. I can't wait to see the day these guys make it and the d-riding that may ensue.

*#%$ is pathetic...

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:
We are going to have to collaborate, hit me on the PM.

yo that vid is tuff ,he reminds me of Z-ro.

All in all, this post makes too much sense.  While not everyone is cut out to be making music or what have you, I have to agree with AG when he says some people just love to hate.  No matter what he might be like outside of the studio, if NTer's can hate on a dude like Wale for no reason that's at least made it into the game, they're definitely going to talk down on dudes having fun or seriously trying to build connections in this music thing.

FWIW though, I didn't listen to the #Secret Society tape and kept procrastinating on downloading it since it was showing up in my Twitter time line every five minutes.  Most of the other music I've heard from NT artists is straight, though.

Back
Top Bottom