Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

why is steve making a huge deal about app downloads? what did he expect was going to happen? the ipad is worthless without apps.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why is steve making a huge deal about app downloads? what did he expect was going to happen? the ipad is worthless without apps.
you answered your own question.

Does the ipad come with a stand or do you have to hold it the whole time?  It'd be annoying to watch stuff on it when it's laying flat.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

As a former iPad owner, Steve is boosting that joint up way too much.

It needs a lot to even meet up to expectations. When it does, I'll jump back on ship.

lol, you returned your almighty ipad? i thought it was going to be your netbook replacement? the love of your life?

apple-wwdc-2010-114-rm-eng.jpg

10:16AM "We just launched Netflix for the iPad, and it's been a huge success. It's the #1 most downloaded in entertainment apps. But I'm happy to announce Netflix for iPhone coming this summer, for free."

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

smh they should approve of private API's......another reason why i want to get Android on the phone

apple has to control anything and everything that is on their products. thought we all knew this

roll.gif
netflix on the iphone with a 2GB cap.

man, att is going to make a killing off iphone users.

(talking about Netflix for iPhone) You can start a film on your TV and pick up on your iPhone whenever you'd like

And blow right through that 2 gb cap you have....

roll.gif

netflix would be cool on iphone, but the battery would have to recharge before you could finish a movie
tired.gif

It needs a lot to even meet up to expectations. When it does, I'll jump back on ship.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

O the irony

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol, you returned your almighty ipad? i thought it was going to be your netbook replacement? the love of your life?
Yea I thought so too.  That was until I never used any of the apps, wasn't able to access 2/3 of the internet, didn't have a native TV app (c'mon Apple), and wasn't able to upload from the device.
I'll probably be getting the 3G again soon though before AT&T ends the unlimited plans.  

Video on that things is amazing though. The ABC Player app is to die for (Modern Family, Gray's Anatomy, etc.)

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

O the irony

some people have no shame
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

This dude has billions of dollars and he can't dress and wears the same attire. smh

Hah! Just like Michael Jordan. I guess dude is into putting money into other things aside from fashion.

And i know the iPad seems like total crap but even in my social circle alone, I know about 7 people that own one. I know that isn't a lot but that was way more then when the iPhone came out and no one literally bought it on release day.

apple-wwdc-2010-127-rm-eng.jpg

And Zynga making a plug. My uncle is one of the managers that work there. I am sure he is happy to see this.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Los Benjaminz said:
This dude has billions of dollars and he can't dress and wears the same attire. smh

Hah! Just like Michael Jordan. I guess dude is into putting money into other things aside from fashion.

And i know the iPad seems like total crap but even in my social circle alone, I know about 7 people that own one. I know that isn't a lot but that was way more then when the iPhone came out and no one literally bought it on release day.
iphone was "new tech". it was a new toy. nobody knew how it worked and they didn't want to drop their hard earned cash into it until they saw reviews.

the ipad is recycled ideas and technology of current phones (hell, from the same company) of course more people are going to buy it since they are familiar with something so similar to it.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

you really think thats the message hes trying to send people by wearing the same thing all the time?  that he cant dress?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom