D Wade, 50 pts through 3 qtrs

MVP is pretty stupid IMO they should change it to MOP like in college then it would go to the person playing the best basketball that year

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by 18key

The Cavs wouldnt be nearly that bad without Bron.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

indifferent.gif

it's the truth because the cavs still have other talent. look at the heat. who else can they go to when wade is not having a good game?

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

39-1 at home 65 wins #! seed in the East only 1 off-season addition to the club AVG 28-7-7 MVP King James good nite

indifferent.gif
look at who that addition was though. without him, you guys wouldn't be close to where you are now.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

the heat are 42-38

when Iverson won MVP on a trash team his team was 1st in the east conf

If Wade wins it this year they should retroactively give Kobe two MVP's
laugh.gif

Trust me, Lebron should and will easily win the MVP this year.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Plus without Wade, Miami would be a bottom 5 team. The Cavs wouldnt be nearly that bad without Bron.

j5aw4j.jpg
"WOW" what, fool. The man was correct.
Mo.
Delonte
Wally
Ben
Z
Really?
4 of those guys have been all stars. The heat are starting a rookie pg and have a rookie head coach. Yes really.
I know that's just the homer in you talking, but really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Well, if Bean couldn't get it in 05-06, then DWade can't get it this year. Bean's season was better than wade's and he was 5th in mvp voting that year.

So King James for MVP.

I totally agree

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Why every person on this board doesnt have Phillypac on ignore is beyond me
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Cosign.

just put him on ignore
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you high?

came in here typing some non sense bout wade is the MVP on a 42-38 team

outta here

i don't think this compares to tmac's 02-03, kobe's 05-06, or lebron's a few yrs ago

tmac's 02-03 - 32, 7, 6, 46%fg, 39%3s, 1.5spg, 31 PER
kobe's 05-06 - 35, 5, 5, 45%, averaging 43+ppg for a month
lebron's 05-06 - 31, 7, 7, 48%, 1.6spg or even this year.

those guys dealt w/ mediocre talent as teammates also. ppl need to relax. wade is playing superb and is deserving of his MVP love, but let's relax. 41-38in the weak east is nothing to go ballistic over about.

^what he said. wade been ballin this season, but its not like he's doing thing no one ever did before. right now he's top 3 MVP with james and kobe.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i don't think this compares to tmac's 02-03, kobe's 05-06, or lebron's a few yrs ago

tmac's 02-03 - 32, 7, 6, 46%fg, 39%3s, 1.5spg, 31 PER
kobe's 05-06 - 35, 5, 5, 45%, averaging 43+ppg for a month
lebron's 05-06 - 31, 7, 7, 48%, 1.6spg or even this year.

those guys dealt w/ mediocre talent as teammates also. ppl need to relax. wade is playing superb and is deserving of his MVP love, but let's relax. 41-38 in the weak east is nothing to go ballistic over about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nrg1604

^what he said. wade been ballin this season, but its not like he's doing thing no one ever did before. right now he's top 3 MVP with james and kobe.
and the point is his 41-38 record is #5 seed this yr. my boy tmac led his pathetic magic teams to 6-8 games over .500 and always get the damn 8thseed
tired.gif
and face the #1 teams. ppl just need to relax. i think the factthat wade bounce back like this from a disappointing yr last yr is the reason this yr is getting more hype.

i mean, ppl are disregarding chris paul's season too. 23 and 12 w/ 2.7 spg, 6 boards, 51% shooting, w/ barely above average talent on his team.

Who's had a better season? LeBron? No. His team has, but not as a single person. Wades averaging more points, steals, assists, and blocks than LBJ this season.

Plus without Wade, Miami would be a bottom 5 team. The Cavs wouldnt be nearly that bad without Bron.

QFT

Don't get the argument.. Makes no sense.. The Cavs wouldn't be nearly as bad without LeBron but they're also a 65 win team with him.. Anyways,whatever.. LeBron = MVP and Wade is a decent 2nd..

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by nrg1604

and the point is his 41-38 record is #5 seed this yr. my boy tmac led his pathetic magic teams to 6-8 games over .500 and always get the damn 8th seed
tired.gif
and face the #1 teams. ppl just need to relax. i think the fact that wade bounce back like this from a disappointing yr last yr is the reason this yr is getting more hype.

i mean, ppl are disregarding chris paul's season too. 23 and 12 w/ 2.7 spg, 6 boards, 51% shooting, w/ barely above average talent on his team.
Amen. That's the NBA for ya. Lebron gets hyped the most, they have to hype Kobe because he's arguably better than him and Wade, and Wadeis hyped next. No love for CP3, some for Dwight, little for Roy, barely for Dirk, and it goes down from there.

Remember the good ol days while Jordan was super hyped many others got their shine too.

Check out Kobes 02-03 numbers also. Also Tmacs other season in Orlando.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

j5aw4j.jpg
"WOW" what, fool. The man was correct.
Mo.
Delonte
Wally
Ben
Z
Really?
4 of those guys have been all stars. The heat are starting a rookie pg and have a rookie head coach. Yes really.
I know that's just the homer in you talking, but really?
laugh.gif
Are dudes really serious? Anyone who thinks that the Cavs without Lebron are still a good team should stop commenting on basketball. WithoutBron that team up there wins maybe 25 games. Without Brons leadership that team doesnt step up on D. Hell before this season Mo was a defensive liability butsince hes next to Bron he stepped it up. The MVP race is a wrap Lebron will win it no unanimously but possibly by the largest margin every if not top 5. YesWade is ballin but as much as it pains me to say the only other person that should be in talks about it is Kobe and I think even Kobe knows he has no shot thisyear.

I mean the man could end the season with a .500 record and you think he is the most valuable player in the league. Sure hes 5th in the East but really what isthat saying. if your not Cleveland, Boston, or Orlando (even orlando is debatable) you are just a speed bump to the eastern conference finals. The heat wouldbe lucky to get out the first round if they end up playing Philly or Atlanta (which is who they would play right now)

Back
Top Bottom