D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Lookin to hunt down either the black or grey 3.0's in the nyc area... So from what I heard these run .5 size small becuz they narrow?

Thanks for the insight rcl, I think things are going to b heatin up for adidas with a strong comeback from d rose. Sidenote: not feeling the 4s as much as the 3s.

Is Rose hoopin or what? I know he has to be comfortable and what not, it's his body and he has to watch out for it

I'm just sayin doe

For Chicago area folks...

i allways get my shoes from america, but for the first time, im getting it from addidas australia, they only have his away shoes at the moment and they're 180, but i got  a 15% voucher whhich turns out to be 153. i usually pay 40 dollars fpr shipping.

4.0 are looking good.

I was looking one eBay and came across a pair that I really liked. I'm wondering do they sell fakes or possible to make fake D Roses ? because this is a nice shoe and steal also.

Bout to snag a pair of grey/red 3 on ebay for 70. Hard to find that cw anywhere round me so im pulling the trigger. Rose 4s are looking better everytime I check em. Brendas are a nice cw.

Last edited:
Bout to snag a pair of grey/red 3 on ebay for 70. Hard to find that cw anywhere round me so im pulling the trigger. Rose 4s are looking better everytime I check em. Brendas are a nice cw.

I was surprised to still see the 3s in an area Footlocker over the weekend. Grey, blk, and brenda. Still priced from $109 to $160 (blk) though and not sure on sizes left in stock. So for that price I would definitely do it assuming they're legit.

The 4s are definitely looking better and better each time. I feel like I been saying that with a majority of the Rose sig line, with only the 2.5s and the 3.5s getting positive first impressions from me. I think the early pics of the 4 had me disappointed, but up close the 4s are starting to look real nice.

Those away 4s look nice, but the split is so terrible.

Now that I'm seeing people pickup 3.5s for $40, I might want to snag a pair...

Those away 4s look nice, but the split is so terrible.

Now that I'm seeing people pickup 3.5s for $40, I might want to snag a pair...

Just picked up a couple of pairs from the Adidas outlet, had buy 2 get 1 free. They had the hornets 3.5, nightmare before Christmas, bright red/yellow 3.5. For $60 each.

They really still have nightmares at outlets? I need a 12-13 bad.
i think i saw a 12 or 13 there last night. You can call and ask? I'm usually a 12 but I wear a 11.5 in these.

Adidas Outlet
1650 Premium Outlet Blvd Aurora, IL 60502
(630) 585-5403

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Also, the sneakers in ur pic aren't the nbc, that's a different sneaker

Back
Top Bottom