D.C. for the weekend

Gueeeeeees what? Go some passengers let off in Baltimore. I got bagged, she wants to let me have the yambs.

Bad pic but a decent 6 ...27 yr old
View media item 214129

Last edited:
Good look on the info I'm just leaving Baltimore...been here before but seeing that skyline makes me wanna watch The Wire :lok

Ol' girl negotiating with her friend, I'm certain the yambs are booked we're staying at the same hotel.

Be prepared to use the Nation's best Subway System.
He is going to DC, not NYC
DC Metro>>>>NYC Subway 

Not even a chance. 
laugh.gif

Last time I was down in D.C., I was at Ben's Chilli Bowl at like 3 in the morning. Hits the spot. 
pimp.gif

Im trying to stay in the city close to the Verizon Center not in VA.

I'm 10mins walking from everything I hear. I been to DC but never stayed in Capitol Hill I hear its close to everything.

Trip is work related but I get reimbursed, I used name your own price and chose $75....with tax its $90 for two nights. 3 star hotel.

Im trying to stay in the city close to the Verizon Center not in VA.

I'm 10mins walking from everything I hear. I been to DC but never stayed in Capitol Hill I hear its close to everything.

Trip is work related but I get reimbursed, I used name your own price and chose $75....with tax its $90 for two nights. 3 star hotel.

I'll have to look into that. I'd rather have my own space than stay with someone while I'm down there.

So what type of stuff are you into man? Did you get enough info already?

Grub: check
Hotel: check
Sights: check
Yambs: check

...Knock this project out and spend Sunday seeing everything.

I'll check in time to time I know there's some locals on NT.

I'm into graffitti and hidden urban gems.

Be prepared to use the Nation's best Subway System.

He is going to DC, not NYC
DC Metro>>>>NYC Subway 

Not even a chance. :lol:

Last time I was down in D.C., I was at Ben's Chilli Bowl at like 3 in the morning. Hits the spot. :pimp:

Not at all. I've lived in both areas for extended periods of time.

1. DC metro stops running at like 2 or 3 in the morning. NYC subway is 24 hours
2. DC metro really does not go everywhere. NYC subway goes pretty close to everywhere, especially in Manhattan.
3. DC metro has no express trains. NYC does
4. DC metro, you pay by where you are going (can be up to $4.60 for a one way ticket in some areas). NYC subway is a flat rate regardless of where you go $2.25.
5. DC metro has hella accidents, especially the red line. NYC not as much
6. DC metro is not easy to transfer on at most places. NYC subway is fairly easy to transfer with.
7. If a train is stuck on a line in DC, you wait forever or trains share one track. NYC has alternating tracks that keep this from happening.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/08/10-best-cities-for-public-transportation somehow Denver is number 1, I don't know why or how.

I could go on, do you need me to? I know you're a troll but you should sit down sir and not speak on matters that you are not familiar with.

Last edited:
Just moved to the area and they carry that Mumbo sauce too much. It's ok, it's just decent Chinese food wings with a sweet sauce. And yeah it's not the nations best subway at all, NYC is. Smh at not running 24 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom