D.C. Folks Any of you guys know of any Unique Party Venues or Cool Ideas???

Trying to do something different for My Birthday.  If any of you guys have any unique ideas that would be great.  I was thinking of doing a party at a club, but im pretty much getting sick of that.  I'm trying to find something different for my folks and I can do.  Thanks for help in advanced.

POV at the top of the W is pretty cool, still a club vibe though.. Park is another club that'll be poppin

You can do it at The Warehouse Loft, but it's kind of in the cut and not classy at all...but I guess that could work...depending.

what spots do you go to now so i can get an idea of what type of crowds you like......

Josephine since its renovation is beautiful, however you mentioned you weren't interested in doing the club thing. I'm generally only familiar with the places I've spun at including Josephine and Eden. If you find yourself gravitating towards that kind of thinking let me know.

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

You can do it at The Warehouse Loft, but it's kind of in the cut and not classy at all...but I guess that could work...depending.

laugh.gif

Well i've been to all of the normal spots. Been to The W, Park, just went to Teatro last week, use to go to Josephines all the time. I mean I've been to all the normal club spots. I'm trying to think outside the box tho. Like something fun or interactive.

Back
Top Bottom