CYHI THE PRYNCE DEBUT ALBUM "NO DOPE ON SUNDAYS" 11/17 ! ! ! FINALLY

Album is cool. Production was interesting. He had some bars but not as good as I was expecting.

I’ll buy it if I can find it on CD. Amazon and Best Buy didn’t have it online so I’m thinking it might be only Digital.

Yeah the album is nowhere near as good as 'Black Hystori'. Unfortunately, thats how high the bar was set for me expectations wise. Couple gems, though.

The joints with features are the strongest tracks.

Album is fire. To me its on par with Black Hystori. Would love to hear Cyhii spit on the price of Fame riddim off Krits album.

Album is getting better with more spins. "Looking For Love" the only record that's kinda ehh to me. Lowkey cringe.

Album is getting better with more spins. "Looking For Love" the only record that's kinda ehh to me. Lowkey cringe.

I like that song. Only joint I can’t get with is the Travis Scott song. **** is trash, sounds so out of place too.

Last edited:
^That Travis Scott song i totally out of place. Good album though. Not as good as either Black Hystori release, but that was probably asking too much for a commercial release. There's a handful of really good songs and some that are meh that you probably wouldn't listen to again.

Need to listen to this, last project I heard from him was that Royal Flush mixtape amd then I just stopped checking for him :smh:

Thanks to Everyday Struggle, I gave this jawn a listen this morning. 75% through and I already know this will be in the rotation for a good while. Production sounded A-1.

I'm fine has been on replay for the past 2 days. I don't know what that other cat is talmbout.

Album is sort of up and down to me. Not as good as Hystori.

It's sort of some of everything. I have to continue listening to it.

Not a bad album ... Only song I have on nonstop repeat is no dope on Sundays, the second half of that song goes hard af.

Back
Top Bottom