Curry enters NBA draft

Quincy Douby 2.0
laugh.gif

Comparisons are irrelevant.

Curry's quicker than most people think.

this was his 1st yr at PG...I think he'll do very well at the position once he gets more comfortable and isn't forced to do most of the scoring

He'll come off the bench but not for very long.

I am not seeing the Mike Bibby comparison..At All.
nerd.gif

I see a solid contributor to a team off the bench, possible starter at some point, for then next 8-10 years.

I dont know about him ... Doesnt he look a little Weak ? they def. need to get him some protien shakes before the start of next season

I wish him the best though .... Hopefully he gets on a team wit a veteran point that can groom him

Jeff Van Gundy, Bobby Knight and others all agree that Steph Curry is the real deal....and will be a great player in the NBA.

Now what I think is he won't be a bust...he'll be picked in the lottery and have a "good" NBA career...maybe "great" career if hegoes into the right system. He'll start at point for a long time or be a great sixth man

LOL at comparing dude to Bibby
laugh.gif
. Like forreal?
laugh.gif
damn

Mike Bibby's ball-handling skills and overall PG skills is >>> Curry. You cant judge Bibbys assists because he played in a high post offense withsome of the greatest passing big men EVER in Divac and Webber. However, everybody knew who was going to take the clutch shots in that team. Still pisses me offhe was snubbed off the AS game during his years in Sac.

I'd probably take Steph Curry over Rubio. Got to have that three-point shot unless you are Derrick Rose explosive.

Back
Top Bottom