Curry enters NBA draft

smh.gif
Yall are talking like Mike Bibby is a Great PG... He never was, hes always been a good player. He aint never run around handing out 12dimes a season.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yeah, Bibby was a better PG, But not 'waaaaay' better.
Yes Bibby was waaaay better .

U missed them 2 yrs at Arizona.
nerd.gif

Dude was top 3 PG in NCAA his Frosh yr
you are talking about someone who was regarded as the best player in his draft class. shoulda been #1 pick, I think Olawakandi was ... (not positive)
Naw
He aint never run around handing out 12 dimes a season
This is what I was referring to.

Mike averaged what? Probably like 4-5 assists a game.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel
Eh....I dunno. Curry will have the ability to create his own shot and play more like a 2-guard. I don't think I ever saw BJ put the scoringload on his back.

I''m just gonna stay away from trying to classify him and just enjoy watching him play/grow/mature in the L.

like 6 assists /game at UofA (wow I abbreviated assists and it got censored lol)
also, he ran the team. a national championship team. and another elite eight team
U not even sure if Curry can run Point in the NBA. Bibby has Run point in the NBA, never was questioned.
Bibby avg 8 assists twice with SORRY %!# Vancouver

those Sacramento yrs numbers are also lower because CWebb handled alot in the high post, correct?

mann Bibby is WAAAY a better Point Guard than Stephen at the same point in time of their careers and its gonna take alot for Steph to take it there in hisfuture

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
Yall are talking like Mike Bibby is a Great PG... He never was, hes always been a good player. He aint never run around handing out 12 dimes a season.

You talking like Steph gonna be a great PG....he will be a good 6th man.

The only thing I'm going to say about Bibby is, he took a hit on his assists because of the way Adelman ran the team through CWebb...CWebb avg'd aassist or two less than Bibby.

At least Bibby was clutch...Not saying that he's a GREAT PG..certainly a good one, but its hard to analyze his assist numbers w/o looking at his team(s).

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
Yall are talking like Mike Bibby is a Great PG... He never was, hes always been a good player. He aint never run around handing out 12 dimes a season.

You talking like Steph gonna be a good PG....he will be a good 6th man.

Who said anything about that
laugh.gif
?

I only agreed with the comparison between his game and Mike Bibbys.

I think he'll be a better JJ Redick at worst. So that means he'll still be a backup for a few years. Nothing wrong with that. I bet he'll making~20 million throughout his career before fees/taxes. Can't blame the kid. He can't do much more in College.

Curry is gonna be NICE... I ain't about to sit here and compare him to anyone. He'll be a nice contributor for a Lucky team
pimp.gif

i think he'll be explosive and impactful off the bench, similar to ben gordon, he's not as athletically gifted but i can see him doing what gordon doesoff the bench

bibby is thee worst...absolute worst comparison ive heard... like ppl have been sayin bibby is a pure pg... he cant shoot like steph n steph cant run a teamlike him.... MOVING ON
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom