Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Kobe V

4151786814_1629578c2d_o.jpg

4151786758_9d9a36e24f_o.jpg

clean cw imho.
smile.gif

That CW right there reminds me of the Inlines. Forget the other cw's that we need to see in person before copping, this is a sure cop for me....
happy.gif

@ those soldier 4's, what the... ?

two-types of the same model?

similar to what they did with the kobe 2's?

nice kobe 5 right there.. its just the shape thats really killin' it imo.. and usong uso talga speckled with nike nowadays. even nike sbs speckled din.

Reebok Question Mid Returns

Along with Allen Iverson's return to Philadelphia, comes the return of two Reebok Questions. This Saturday, December 5, 2009, the originalPhiladelphia 76ers colorway and a black colorway of the Reebok Question- both of which are pictured here- will drop at Foot Lockers nationwide. Reebokseemingly could not pass up the opportunity to use Iverson's return to help revitalize their Question silhouette, which Iverson fans who followed him sincethe beginning of his career will definitely recall seeing him wear. In fact, he wore the white/blue/red Philadelphia 76ers colorway during ONE of his battleswith MJ in his rookie season (while MJ made heads turn in his white/red XIIs). So how many of you will be buying one or both of these two pairs? Do you thinkit'll help AI find his mojo again?

8c726ed455b3bdd8e649b140eef2726f36291055.x-png

The only Reebok I'd like to cop aside from the OG Kamikaze.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom