Current releases you want to see hit the local market

nice pickups edunpeal............esp with the white reds......and btw where did you cop that?

Have You Guys Seen These?

Out of all the 3, my favorite is the AM1 and the Trainers.
Sorry for the Big Pics.

I got them a couple of weeks ago.
Just a heads up! Heard that some stores will be releasing the AM90 Infrareds as a Quickstrike.
Try asking Grey One if they have a QS nike account.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

I got them a couple of weeks ago.
Just a heads up! Heard that some stores will be releasing the AM90 Infrareds as a Quickstrike.
Try asking Grey One if they have a QS nike account.

Sorry! I forgot the date.

I heard that they will be releasing this Friday July 25 over here.

Originally Posted by alco

^ any idea on the retail price?

It's a Pack Designed by DJ Clark Kent 112 Pack. They are all 1's. AM 1's, AF 1's, and Air Trainer1's
112 is an area code from New York I think.
Retail is $112
I only kept the AM1's and the Air Trainer 1's, I sold the AF1's

^^Nice...you're located in US then likuidmental? I really want those AM1's...for me, it's far more better than the AtmosAM1's...IMO...

Yup! SOCAL. LA AREA. I LOVE THE AM 1'S TOO, NEXT IS THE AIR TRAINER 1'S. THE AT 1'S FEEL COMFORTABLE ANDLOOK GOOD TOO. I HAVE SOME AT1'S IN MY COLLECTION LIKE THE GOLD DIGGER AND THE BAMBOO AT 1'S WHICH I LOVE TOO.

ANYBODY WAITING FOR THE AM90 INFRAREDS, OVERKILL.COM WILL HAVE IT STARTING JULY 25 AS A QS.

FOSHIZZLES,,,, WHERE R U FROM?

Reppin PI man....

Thanks for all these updates...I'm checkin ebay for the AM1 112 pack coz I really want them eversince they were introduced and the prices are quiteE-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E....lol

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Reppin PI man....

Thanks for all these updates...I'm checkin ebay for the AM1 112 pack coz I really want them eversince they were introduced and the prices are quite E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E....lol

Oh yea, they go from $299.99 up now on ebay. all I have left is the AF1 size 10.

too bad man...I wear size 9.5 and get a size 9 if I wear supreme AM1's or AF1's (Leather InsideOut)....

likuidmental,

sorry bro was referring to how much the am 90 infra red's will be?

thought when you said "over here" you meant in the Philippines
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alco

likuidmental,

sorry bro was referring to how much the am 90 infra red's will be?

thought when you said "over here" you meant in the Philippines
smile.gif

Sorry Man, I Think www.overkill.com will be realeasing it on Friday.
Pretty much the stores with QS account might get it around the same time or the next couple of days around here(I live in California, LA County)
Maybe tryasking Grey One over there,,, Does Grey One sell their shoes for Retail?

Back
Top Bottom