Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I have the ebay mastercard that rewards points ($) for every purchase. You have to wait a month (statement period) to receive your points but they do payout monthly, as opposed to quarterly. If you are constantly buying on ebay I would definitely recommend it. You also get points for purchases outside of ebay. The purchases on ebay receive a points multiplier, while purchases outside of ebay do not.

Last edited:
The trend that I've been noticing is they usually have an ebay bucks promo one time during a month. However, it's only at 5%.

Was just talking with one of my buddies about how ebay rarely gives out 10-15% off promos like they used to, And there was no tax. You could come up quite nicely. Man how times have changed lol

Was just talking with one of my buddies about how ebay rarely gives out 10-15% off promos like they used to, And there was no tax. You could come up quite nicely. Man how times have changed lol
The tax part got me effed up because sellers don't take into account how much you're paying so they're less likely to take lower offers now...

Not sure if it’s transferable but here are some adidas codes:
$25 off $75
MEM25-ZKPQ-MP52-6ZN2-LNHDG

Expires today, forgot I even had it.
Please let me know if I should delete it.

Thank you

Damn I miss when this thread was poppin☹️Lol
Facts, if anyone has an outlet near them I suggest going in .... They had 30% with an extra 20% and 15% for signing up for new account. Had some descent stuff... Got wifey the 1 lows, got myself some 9s and my neice some 6s...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-222544.png
    Screenshot_20221026-222544.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 3,124
Nike currently has a 20% off members only online coupon code = MDAYS20

Also, adidas forecasted to offer heavily discounted prices soon. They have an online promotion currently going as well.

"Aside from the West drama, Adidas is entering into the holiday season wounded as the latest retailer to get caught flat-footed operationally as global economies have slowed. That poor execution has primarily led to a glut of Adidas inventory that will have to be aggressively marked down at the expense of profits, the company warned a week ago."

Nike currently has a 20% off members only online coupon code = MDAYS20

Also, adidas forecasted to offer heavily discounted prices soon. They have an online promotion currently going as well.

"Aside from the West drama, Adidas is entering into the holiday season wounded as the latest retailer to get caught flat-footed operationally as global economies have slowed. That poor execution has primarily led to a glut of Adidas inventory that will have to be aggressively marked down at the expense of profits, the company warned a week ago."
Nike is sitting on inventory as well. This black friday will be epic

Facts, if anyone has an outlet near them I suggest going in .... They had 30% with an extra 20% and 15% for signing up for new account. Had some descent stuff... Got wifey the 1 lows, got myself some 9s and my neice some 6s...

Great heads up.

They definitely stacked those discounts.

Good looks.

Eastbay 50% off sitewide that aren't excluded. Are they liquidating everything, what is going on with them.? They don't get some new releases either.

Eastbay 50% off sitewide that aren't excluded. Are they liquidating everything, what is going on with them.? They don't get some new releases either.
🤔 they’ve been running that 40% Off sale for like two months. Wonder what’s going on. Maybe footlocker, champs, footaction, Eastbay (same company) is trying to shrink down to one or two.

End of a legendary era right there smh. Eastbay is closing? Wow. A perfectly good US based American company ruined by sleezy, greedy Footlocker execs.

800 826 2205…. I still have that phone number memorized all these years later, even though I probably have only ordered once or twice from them in the last 20 years. When I was in high school though, I’d always “back order” my Jordan XI releases at least a month in advance. Just call them up in November, give them the sku that they put in their magazine, and my size. They’d show up a day later (grew up in Wisconsin) after the release on my parents front doorstep. Super easy to get the cool greys, space jams, Breds. Those were the days for sure.

WHAT? Eastbay is closing shop? Sign of the times.

Eastbay was the go to place that NT used to flourish off of. Calling the representatives with the phone jig or something like that :nthat: :lol:. There was an nter named Eastbay ray or Eastbay Rudy too.
I also remember getting those catalogues every month. Always wanted to see the Jordan releases each month.

R.I.P. Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom