Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I would hope not since the code is now gone from my account :lol: unless somebody here knows it already :nerd:

I guess someone knows how to do it and I don't. I tried to enter code with myself logged in and I tried to do it without signing in. If I use my account it says the WC number doesn't match account of reward. And without logging in it says to log into your WC account. Idk. Thanks though.

I guess someone knows how to do it and I don't. I tried to enter code with myself logged in and I tried to do it without signing in. If I use my account it says the WC number doesn't match account of reward. And without logging in it says to log into your WC account. Idk. Thanks though.
Possible in store sale.

TRIBE5 for 50% off regular priced pizzas at Papa John's...only valid after the Indians score 5 or more runs, so it's valid today.

TRIBE5 for 50% off regular priced pizzas at Papa John's...only valid after the Indians score 5 or more runs, so it's valid today.
Most of the Papa John's codes are regional so YMMV. Also, sign up for their emails so you get the codes for your area. It's Spurs, Rangers, and Longhorns where I live

GUYS, STOP POSTING REQUESTS FOR THE NIKE FRIENDS AND FAMILY COUPON.
If someone has one they will post about it in here for you to get it from him/her.

Tired of deleting the posts

Fellow ebayers.. Check your emails I just got one for 8% back for 6 hours

^Was just about to post about that. If you use eBay and there's something you need or plan to buy from there, and you got the email, now is the time to do so. Those bonuses drastically boost the eBay Bucks Rewards you receive.

^^^What's the subject line for the emails you guys received from ebay? I get a slew of junk mail each day, including about 10-12 from ebay (re-listing notices, etc.). TIA

They didn't send me nothin:frown:

My account is too active, they know they got my business regardless :frown:

You signed up for the eBay Bucks Program? Don't know if its automatic now, but I remember that it just started up like last year and I had to give them the ok to make me a part of it. Beyond that, I don't know whether activity actually affects getting those offers or not. Because i'd say i'm a fairly active buyer, especially since this program started up :lol:

Also, personally went ahead and purchased another pair of Adidas NMD's while this bonus was active. They're in a nice navy colorway :smokin

You signed up for the eBay Bucks Program? Don't know if its automatic now, but I remember that it just started up like last year and I had to give them the ok to make me a part of it. Beyond that, I don't know whether activity actually affects getting those offers or not. Because i'd say i'm a fairly active buyer, especially since this program started up
laugh.gif

Also, personally went ahead and purchased another pair of Adidas NMD's while this bonus was active. They're in a nice navy colorway
smokin.gif
Yeah, signed up to eBay bucks since it started
frown.gif

Last edited:
They didn't send me nothin:frown:

My account is too active, they know they got my business regardless :frown:

Make a bunch of accounts. I kept maxing out on eBay bucks on my main account and they stop sending offers. On my dummy accounts I get them on the regular. Make a couple now and you will get offers the next quarter on those new accounts.

I ordered the same shoe but the black/blue colorway even though it wasn't the MC price. But I'll wear this colorway more than MC so I'll live with the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom