Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Any champs code plz

A copy that was passed along to me.

Last edited:
So what does this mean in terms of in-store? Bring a foot locker code (birthday code or regular?) or just bring an online code?
foot actions codes are pretty much the same, they switch a number or letter in their code
I'm almost positive you can use the bday FTL coupon at Champs. My friend used last month's bday coupon at Champs. I just used this month's FTL coupon at FTA last weekend. You should be able to present your FTL VIP card at both Champs and FTA if they ask for it.

Is there anyway to get free shipping or any codes for Nike id? I just want to ID a pair of Roshes but don't really wanna dish out the extra 20. (16/Work at Taco Bell/20 is like four hours, so that's lightweight a lot to me haha)

Is there anyway to get free shipping or any codes for Nike id? I just want to ID a pair of Roshes but don't really wanna dish out the extra 20. (16/Work at Taco Bell/20 is like four hours, so that's lightweight a lot to me haha)

NDC os free shipping over $99 .. idk how much id roshe cost but of its not enough just buy something else to get to $99 then return it. They offer free return shipping.

Idk wtf ur talking about 16/work etc .. but w/e .. theres ur answer

NDC os free shipping over $99 .. idk how much id roshe cost but of its not enough just buy something else to get to $99 then return it. They offer free return shipping.

Idk wtf ur talking about 16/work etc .. but w/e .. theres ur answer

$175 free shipping on iD's...

MACY'S

EXTRA 20% OFF EVERYTHING

CODE: SPRING

EXPIRES END OF THE DAY 4/29/13

NOT SURE WHEN THIS ONE EXPIRES

25% OFF EVERYTHING

CODE: FRIEND

Last edited:
does anyone know why you wouldnt be able to use a footlocker bday coupon in lady FOOTLOCKER?

tired.gif
because its a different store? but to answer my own question after i went to the mall, they did not allow me to use the footlocker bday coupon in lady footlocker, because lady footlocker have their own vip system as well as their own bday coupon is what i was told.

Champs Bday coupon.  There was a portion of the coupon with my VIP # attached to the bottom, but I photoshopped that off so that everyone would be able to give it a shot.  Hopefully it works.  Received the Footlocker one in the mail which expires June 7th.  I'll double check the codes later if it's different than what's already been posted.  Off the top of my head, the #s are the same as the Champs one.

Last edited:
If you have the reciept can Ftl add the points to your vip account afterwards. Because I left my card and showed them my account number on my phone and don't think they put it in [emoji]128545[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom