Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just ordered something through eBates from amazon but nothign got posted to my account? I've seen an error message when I use Safari and I used safari and it didn't show the error but no money back in my eBates account?

I got that error message as well and it said to use firefox or another web browser (not safari)

remember to use ebates if you guys are buying from the big shoe sites.

on another note heres another $10 Omaha steaks gift card.

RW251413657X6T7

Karmaloop.com
20% OFF - No Minimum
Use Rep code "DCKL"

PLNDR.com
10% OFF - No Minimum
Use Rep code "DCKL"

Footlocker.com
$15 OFF $75
Use Promo code "LKS12REF"

UrbanOutfitters.com
10% OFF - No Minimum
Use code "NEWSKOOL"

Didn't see this posted anywhere yet.
Levi.com special, 20% off $100 & 30% off $150 through 9/4, plus free shipping as well
Use code FALL2012. Worked last night for me, I just assumed it was posted here but apparently not.

Does Footaction have the b day coupon simlar to Footlocker? I been searching online but was unable to find it.

Free shipping on orders of $45 or up on Under Armour.com PLUS limited time 12% CASH BACK with ebates

free shipping code: AFPQC3X6KRXK

i think they have free shipping on all orders that expires today, no coupon needed.

Any CURRENT Finishline codes available?

20% ideally...

Tried the ones posted but all saying expired...

Any help appreciated!

So since they bday coupon says it expires tomorrow does that mean I can use it tomorrow or is today the last day?

And any NDC codes out?

Last edited:
^ im looking for a NDC code myself. Im trying to order the Authentic McFadden jersey, dont really feel like dropping $250 on it so anything would work. any help would be appreciated.

So since they bday coupon says it expires tomorrow does that mean I can use it tomorrow or is today the last day?

And any NDC codes out?

someone correct me if im wrong but NDC does NOT have coupon codes for anything on the site other than the random 20% off clearance.

ive said it a few times but if you want to save money use ebates in my sig, you get 6% cash back on NDC

better to save $15+ dollars than $0 because NDC doesnt have coupons.

thats an old code, that will not work on anything other than clearance items...

i tried to use the ebates today on finsihline but im not sure if it worked . i started from the ebates site and checked out but i havnt recieved anything from ebates yet . finish line has sent confirmation . i must have done something wrong huh?

i tried to use the ebates today on finsihline but im not sure if it worked . i started from the ebates site and checked out but i havnt recieved anything from ebates yet . finish line has sent confirmation . i must have done something wrong huh?

you have to sign up, then instead of going directly to finishline go to ebates and search finishline and click the link. make your purchase through that page and it will record your purchase so you get credited.

it takes a few days but you will get an email from them.

Back
Top Bottom