Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by jetta23

^^^In my local Footlocker, they don't hassle me. They don't even check my ID. I have used 3 coupons on 3 consecutive days.

Recklessly abusing the system... I like it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just a matter of time before it will be a unique one time use code

I dont know if most of you already know this site or other sites like it, but check out my sig. You earn cash back - the % varies on the site. I use it all the time to save on ndc. but there are tons of sites that participate. unfortunately ebay stopped a while ago, but you get the idea. it is slow to get your money, but you do get it. it really adds up if youre buying $100+ pairs of shoes and say the cash back awards are 10%.
edit: i just looked at my account history, I withdrew over $350 to my paypal since i first started using it in 2010. granted i had some big purchases in there such as a macbook pro, but that's just to give you guys an idea how much money you could be putting in your pocket. I have $15 pending (it takes time to clear), after getting 10% cash back on a $99.95 purchase from endless, and some other purchases from backcountry.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA
Do the Footlocker employees hassle about checking birthdates or anything, really want to use this coupon in the store, thanks.
I used a cut off b&w copy of this @ my FTL today with no prob.  Although the cashier looked mad at the world and probably DGAF it worked lol Gonna try and use it again at another FTL tomorrow on the Freegums. 

Karmaloop.com

20% OFF - NO MINIMUM - RESTRICTIONS
Never Expires. Use Rep Code "DCKL" at the karmaloop check out.

Plndr.com

10% OFF - NO MINIMUM - RESTRICTIONS
Never Expires. Use Rep Code "DCKL" at the PLNDR check out.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA
Do the Footlocker employees hassle about checking birthdates or anything, really want to use this coupon in the store, thanks.
I used a cut off b&w copy of this @ my FTL today with no prob.  Although the cashier looked mad at the world and probably DGAF it worked lol Gonna try and use it again at another FTL tomorrow on the Freegums. 

i tried to use on and the manger checked my BD to see if it added up...it didnt work

^ They held my license in hand to verify my credit card. Still put the disco through for me. Guess it's all about luck.

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

i tried to use on and the manger checked my BD to see if it added up...it didnt work
That's messed up. If it was me I would order online using the code & ship it to that manager's store...free shipping to store.
indifferent.gif
to that manager.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

That's messed up. If it was me I would order online using the code & ship it to that manager's store...free shipping to store.
indifferent.gif
to that manager.

yeah I just used the coupon again today @ FootAction w/no problem so that makes twice. Granted the 2 guys there were like 20 something and we were chopping it up but still. Gonna use it at least once more for the freegums lol. Fortunately my bday is in February so I'd just say I was holding on to it but yeah 
indifferent.gif
 to that manager. I woulda been like, so I can't use it here but I can get on my phone, use the code then ship here? 

dang it!!!

can someone please update the FTL coupon that was for this month please, i was going to use it tomorrow

anyone have a 15% or 20% off Nike.com coupon? i have 2 different finishline.com coupons im willing to trade. $20 off $100 and $10 off $50

Does the online code work? i keep on getting... 

"We are sorry, but the promotion code or source code you entered is not valid. Please recheck the code entered and try again. Sometimes the letter " i " can be mistaken for the number one or the letter " L " and the number zero can be mistaken for the letter " o " and vice versa."

but i know i'm typing it in correctly. anyone else having issues? 

Does the online code work? i keep on getting... 

"We are sorry, but the promotion code or source code you entered is not valid. Please recheck the code entered and try again. Sometimes the letter " i " can be mistaken for the number one or the letter " L " and the number zero can be mistaken for the letter " o " and vice versa."

but i know i'm typing it in correctly. anyone else having issues? 

Yup, I get the same message bro.

Anyone know if I need a friends and family coupon for factory stores or clearance stores for next weekend? Someone who works at NTSF posted a pic of them on my Instagram.

Finishline
15% OFF $60 SITEWIDE + FREE SHIPPING
RMN15

$20 OFF $125 SITEWIDE + FREE SHIPPING
RMN20125

both expire 8/31

Back
Top Bottom