Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I’ve actually did a “mock up” transaction... like go to Ebates then go to the website I placed my order. Then turn around and on ebates website there’s a link “where’s my cash back?” Or something if the like and you can add a transaction manually. It will ask for confirmation email to be copy and pasted, website url etc

Not sure if they still do this but I have definitely done this a few times

Yeah so you have to have a "shopping trip" for that date you purchased the item and you can look it up with them later by providing the info mentioned above. But with no "shopping trip" you can't just show them a receipt details.

You can also avoid waiting the couple days for it to appear by instantly saying it's missing after the completed transaction. Works for some sites, not for others.

I’ve actually did a “mock up” transaction... like go to Ebates then go to the website I placed my order. Then turn around and on ebates website there’s a link “where’s my cash back?” Or something if the like and you can add a transaction manually. It will ask for confirmation email to be copy and pasted, website url etc

Not sure if they still do this but I have definitely done this a few times
I have done this as well

Ah, doesn’t sound too bad. I might try it since I have some extra time on my hands but no biggie if it doesn’t work. I think the cash back was 4% and I spent about $100 so I’m not really tripping.

I tried to get cash back later couple months ago because was in hurry to check out but was denied by retailer because didn't click on ebates before the purchase. YMMV maybe

1593743908204.gif

Nike sent a 20% off factory code to me. My outlet is always trash, and I’m so used to the 30% off code I didn’t even bother

Edit I guess it was an extra 10% I just didn’t read the fine print

FDEB48BC-BD01-40C2-9C01-F86183C87B13.png

You must’ve not seen the fire holiday sale eBay just dropped

DA028839-5179-4DEA-BA65-87C5231E10B5.jpeg

Oh yes I seen it... Every since Ebay started charging taxes we haven't seen a legit coupon for kicks. I guess since we a have luxury of keeping all proceeds when we sell ours kicks over $100.

Bummer because I use to buy clothing as well...smh. Ebay did release e-bucks for this quarter. All $3.65 will go to good use...lol

Back
Top Bottom