Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

eBay code: PICKFIVE

For $5 off when you pay for a BUY IT NOW item using a credit or debit card on the eBay app.

Browse for stuff you want on eBay and scroll down to "Shipping, Returns & Payment" section and the coupon should be in there.

You can also redeem your eBay bucks starting today as well!!!

This isn’t working for me. Is it working for others? I followed the directions here, but I don’t see the coupon in there. In addition, if I try to do it during checkout, it says it’s an invalid code.

This isn’t working for me. Is it working for others? I followed the directions here, but I don’t see the coupon in there. In addition, if I try to do it during checkout, it says it’s an invalid code.

I'm not sure if it's account specific. Just sharing:

2enqp9k.png

poohdaddy, I didn't need to buy anything, but I just tried myself and it gave me the same error. I don't know, maybe call eBay, i'm sure they'll honor it lol. I think there was another $5 code a few days ago and I think if you used that one you can't use this one?

How do we get ebay bucks

You get eBay bucks by buying things on eBay with your eBay account. They run a bunch of different promos where the eBay bucks % fluctuate so it encourages people to buy more stuff during at promotion. You earn eBay bucks for a period of 3 months, and after that, they tally up all of the eBay bucks you earned and give you a promo code to use for any purchase for the amount you earned.

^ someone used it. would be nice if people let us know when they took a code. :smh:

can we start a new system: If you have a one time use code....announce it and let the first person or whoever get it thru DM. Vultures are always in here.

TBH i don't even think it's vultures...I think it's lurkers or fools who don't even have a NT account just browsing (like they don't even have a way that they can post to say they used it). Just a theory.

Either way PM system will eliminate that.

can we start a new system: If you have a one time use code....announce it and let the first person or whoever get it thru DM. Vultures are always in here.
thats a good idea almost got in a wreck trying to redeem a vip reward and the footlocker guy said it had no value :lol:

Back
Top Bottom