Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

20DAA93C-6EED-46AA-A346-186B159F1157.jpeg
173F7E42-0C1B-4577-ABD1-50F66A4E2506.png

Just a heads up that Nike seems to have put more stuff on discount and the 20% off is still going (ebates still at 9% too)... I was looking at getting the wifey a pair of suede blazer lows she likes, they must have been discounted today/ last night because they were full price ($75) earlier this week and I’ve been eyeing them and some stuff for myself all week hoping the ebates jumped up to 15% like it does sometimes. Ended up getting them for around $42 today.

Yup. I set up my carts and check out when the coupon codes pop up

Lol I set my carts up the same way...Go through ebates to get my additional 1% off as well rofl

These eBay codes come often enough to where I don’t buy unless I’m using one with the exception of huge steals

Agreed... Especially the 20% off deals or the $25 off $100... I might have it backwards lol...

I can get very annoying to sellers during these coupon ordeals. I get to asking for crazy low offers on a lot of clothing and kicks.... I get to looking at the completed history and ask them can they accept (x) amount because their item didn't sell the first 2 or 3 times at that asking price...bofl...:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom