Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Beware... So this just happen. I never got charged tax when my order went through from Hibbets... No tax!!!

Screenshot_20180717-222343.jpg

I just checked my PayPal summary and found that they indeed charged me tax.... But how???? Is this even legal???
Screenshot_20180717-222807.jpg

I just checked my PayPal
They charged me tax on my first no tax order!
I knew it was too good to be true!
At to top it off it looks like they shipped most of my items separately lol
I’m having all kinds of packages coming in wed,thurs, and fri lol
Not sure if legal or not but we were suppose to pay tax in the first place :lol:
Initial charge is just a pre authorization
Final charge happens when shipped
Oh btw you have great taste...I bought that same jacket :lol:

Beware... So this just happen. I never got charged tax when my order went through from Hibbets... No tax!!!

Screenshot_20180717-222343.jpg

I just checked my PayPal summary and found that they indeed charged me tax.... But how???? Is this even legal???
Screenshot_20180717-222807.jpg
I got that same jacket mine was $23.98 tho

So y’all got a desperate PayPal charge for tax? Initial purchase didn’t show a tax charge? Y’all got gottt lol. Too good to be true

Initial charge on my first order i wasn't charged tax
But once everything shipped on my order i was charged for every single item separately on paypal
Hibbetts got me for $12 :lol:
Damn you hibbetts!

It’s not just Hibbetts, that’s happened to me at other stores using PayPal as well.

I’m also getting my orders sent separately too. I don’t mind, it gives me something to look forward to in the mail for the rest of the week

It's not the fact they charge tax. It's the point in which they decided "TO SHOW" That they charged tax. Thus the reason I showed the 2 different screens. It still think it's crazy on there part. Plus I only put enough in the bank to cover my orders on many occasions. That extra 3 bucks was gonna go on me a piece of chicken and some fries for lunch yesterday. Lucky me i had enough money in the bank and enough spare change on me...lol

Y’all do know that the tax they collect isn’t going to their bottom line, they’re just the middle man and sending it to the govt. so if a company doesn’t charge u tax, when they are supposed to, they’re gonna pay it on your behalf

thank you. i work in payroll/tax and i love when people ask me why i charged them so much tax. iiiiiiiiii didn't do anything. iiiiiiii'm not getting the money.

I used PayPal and didn’t get charged tax. But I also don’t have a Hibbets in my state. Is kinda annoying that they shipped everything separately, but the positive is it was fast. Got most of my order today.

How old are you guys?

If there’s a tax in any state that has a physical location or a nexus...you’re getting charged tax.

Stadium goods is now in bed with Nordstrom’s so you’re getting taxed if there’s a Nordstrom’s in your state.

It’s not that hard a concept to grasp.

Just because a state has no tax doesn’t mean wherever you’re shipping address is won’t if there’s a store in your state.

How old are you guys?

If there’s a tax in any state that has a physical location or a nexus...you’re getting charged tax.

Stadium goods is now in bed with Nordstrom’s so you’re getting taxed if there’s a Nordstrom’s in your state.

It’s not that hard a concept to grasp.

Just because a state has no tax doesn’t mean wherever you’re shipping address is won’t if there’s a store in your state.

i just don't see why its such a big deal. we pay taxes on 95% of things we buy, so its not like this is new. i always round up my mental accounting when i buy things anyway. if its $27.99, its $30 to me.

Back
Top Bottom