FTL Bday Coupon Expires Tonight at Midnight 

$10 off $50 - 2521 5923 8870 5830

$25 off $100 - 2528 4387 8414 9467

Today only

Last edited:
Adidas.com   $20 off an order of $100 or more

Expires June 15, 2015

SSBB-IFKF-WZ4V-DUFU-DB7S

not sure but most likely is a one time use code...

ebates rebate is back up to 6% for NDC for those that use it. Mrrebates is still at 6%. 

Good to know, ebates is so much better to use. Wish they'd accept Jordan products again tho, used to make so much money

Good to know, ebates is so much better to use. Wish they'd accept Jordan products again tho, used to make so much money
why do you prefer ebates to Mr.Rebates? when I used to compare, ebates always had a lower percentage.

I use mrrebates cuz of the higher commission, but I prefer using ebates when comparable because they're easier to deal with. For example, when it comes to missing payments and using "where's my cash back?", ebates either gives it to you right away, or investigates it accordingly. Mrrebates will tell you that you can't inquire until it's been like 60 days or some b.s.

I use mrrebates cuz of the higher commission, but I prefer using ebates when comparable because they're easier to deal with. For example, when it comes to missing payments and using "where's my cash back?", ebates either gives it to you right away, or investigates it accordingly. Mrrebates will tell you that you can't inquire until it's been like 60 days or some b.s.
Yeah I feel you, I just got a rebate from my wheat foams I bought from Footlocker and the rebate didn't register ...bought em last October 
laugh.gif

30 days.

Back
Top Bottom