Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Stores are getting super stingy with coupons now. I got an NBA store coupon 15% off 75+(NBAX15) AND an Adidas coupon (JUST4MOM) in the email today. Everything I try on both sites is excluded. Adidas is usually awesome with allowing coupons on damn near everything. I think these companies are going to be in for a very rude awakening as far as there sales are concerned if they continue these new practices. People will pay full price for Retro J's but not for almost everything else.

I think that Adidas code was for women's products only. That's what my email said. At first I was a little hyped, but then I saw the code only works on women's products, for Mother's Day.

Left some stuff in my online cart at sportsauthority.com, they sent a 10% off code to my email. I'm guessing it's a one time use, feel free to use as I won't be.

Code: NykmwUj671aE

10% off at sportsauthority.com, doesn't appear to be any exclusions. Tried on a pair of kids Kyrie 1s and it worked.

It was great while it lasted fellas. It's been a bad year for frugal consumers. :lol:

-Retail price increases.
-No more Ebates cash back on retro's.
-RIP to FTL bday coupons (still might get one during your actual bday month).

Plus they don't put kicks on sale like they used to, they just return to vendor

and outlet prices :smh:

Buying sneakers for the low is getting more difficult.

Plus they don't put kicks on sale like they used to, they just return to vendor

and outlet prices :smh:

Buying sneakers for the low is getting more difficult.

This. Especially now with FNL not allowing WC on Nike/JB products. Only place left is Nike Outlets, but it's rare that you find steals too.

Yup :smh:

Outlet's used to have decent stuff back in the day. I hardly ever buy anything at outlet's. They're pretty much just Nike retail stores now.

Thank you for the update on the other bday coupons, torres.

Used (well tried to use) a FTL bday coupon in store today. As stated in this thread the in store code has been removed but they manually discounted my item. If your local location was not informed or is not aware that bday coupon codes have been changed you are probably still good to use them in store or it is going to be at manager / associate discretion - your discount will just have to be manually entered at POS.

The associate who rang me up mentioned to the other employee that she would keep the receipt for the manager and note that for my transaction I had a bday coupon but the codes would not work.

sure, no problem...Do you happen to know what code they manually keyed in for your discount? or they just manually changed the price factoring in the coupon? I'm just curious because the manager of the store that I went to was really willing to help since I buy from them a lot. He actually pull out a sheet of paper with all the discount codes for in store use, and tried them one by one, and nothing worked.

I'm start to think retro Js are excluded from all discounts at the big 3 chain stores. The manager told me he couldnt manually adjust the price since it's retros and I don't want him to get into trouble with that, so I just ended up buying at retail price.

Last edited:
Yup :smh:

Outlet's used to have decent stuff back in the day. I hardly ever buy anything at outlet's. They're pretty much just Nike retail stores now.

High prices for shoes that sit for almost a year. :smh:

Enough of my derailment.

I just bought the 5s wit a wc coupon last weekend

Thanks Bigj. Sorry should have clarified. I used to stack coupons and WC on a shoe that was on sale, not anymore. :frown:

Yup
mean.gif

Well if everyone starts to return to vendor, we will start seeing better stuff at outlets hopefully. They're gonna run out of room in their stockroom at some point. Because I'm not paying these crazy prices.

sure, no problem...Do you happen to know what code they manually keyed in for your discount? or they just manually changed the price factoring in the coupon? I'm just curious because the manager of the store that I went to was really willing to help since I buy from them a lot. He actually pull out a sheet of paper with all the discount codes for in store use, and tried them one by one, and nothing worked.

I'm start to think retro Js are excluded from all discounts at the big 3 chain stores. The manager told me he couldnt manually adjust the price since it's retros and I don't want him to get into trouble with that, so I just ended up buying at retail price.

I'm not exactly sure but I believe the associate just manually changed the price. From what I was able to tell the first associate just tried the code on the bday coupon and that didn't work so the second associate, as it appeared to me just manually discounted.

I'm not exactly sure but I believe the associate just manually changed the price. From what I was able to tell the first associate just tried the code on the bday coupon and that didn't work so the second associate, as it appeared to me just manually discounted.

ok, got you...that's what I figured. They probably disabled all in-store codes on new releases unless it's a unique barcode like the vip rewards.

I think that Adidas code was for women's products only. That's what my email said. At first I was a little hyped, but then I saw the code only works on women's products, for Mother's Day.
Thanks. Missed that part. Still sucks though.

If you're a VIP member at Road Runner Sports, they're doing a VIP 25% off till 5/18.

I copped the Lunar Flyknit 3's (Black/Hot Lava) for around $112

16% back from eastbay using ebates until the 18th. It says they exclude Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and KD on the ebates site but I just got a rebate from them for my Lebron 12 Rubber Cities so YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
16% back from eastbay using ebates until the 18th. It says they exclude Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and KD on the ebates site but I just got a rebate from them for my Lebron 12 Rubber Cities so YMMV.

Might just be on release day shoes. But Jordans all the time.

Back
Top Bottom