Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

PUMA doing it big with 30% off for Columbus Day.

Just picked up a couple pair of Vedanos for the office.

Last edited:

Just because its still showing in your cart doesn't mean the coupon is any good. Mine showed for several weeks and when I finally went to redeem the code it said it had already been used.  Really wish I had another one since a new Kobe Elite is releasing next week. I just dont want to pay for the coupon.
gotcha

October 2014 PS'd Foot Locker, Champs and Footaction coupons

Please let me know if any corrections are necessary.

Enjoy!

FootAction B'Day coupon doesn't seem to be working online, anyone else experiencing issues? :nerd:

I tried on multiple items and keep getting an error message "The Source Code is not valid for the current date. The Source Code you have entered has either expired or is not yet active. Please remove the Source Code to proceed with your order."

I use the 15% off coupon I have on those same items, no issues. I rather have the $25 off in this case tho lol ... any help would be greatly appreciated.

how safe are those 15% off codes at ndc? i have one attached to my cart from a few weeks ago
Chances are it's dead now (used)...there's only a handful left that I can see.  They are safe though (I've never seen an order get canceled for using them).

how safe are those 15% off codes at ndc? i have one attached to my cart from a few weeks ago

If you got it legitimately, call Nike and they will give you a replacement code over the phone. Had that happen to me and rep took my name and email address and gave me a new code without any hassle. Used it on some flyknits immediately to prevent someone jacking it again.

is it just me or is nike no longer on shop discover rewards? 
sick.gif
 There goes my NikeID order count...

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!

a) Only releases in here - other posts will be deleted without further notice

b) no requests la "when is the next F&F?" or "how does this code work?"

c) If you have specific questions for a code, or you want to thank somebody for posting it, please make a new thread in the forum

c) All information you need should be below

d) Please make sure you write down the expiration date if known

e) Please restrict the codes to shoe- and gear-related sites only (no posts la "20% off at garden.com")

If you want to look for some codes that aren't in this post, check these sites that have most coupon codes on the web. If you don't find one for the shop you're looking for, it's likely that there aren't any right now.

www.currentcodes.com
www.naughtycodes.com
www.myjaco.com
www.coupon-codes.net
www.fatwallet.com/forums/...m?catid=18
www.1couponstop.com/
www.slickdeals.net/
www.redflagdeals.ca (for Canadian users)

Original post:

Since questions about coupon codes are quite frequent I propose the following: We will have this post frequently updated, gathering all current important coupon codes. The old codes will be edited/deleted by me. That way this thread is always up-to-date.

Please help listing coupon codes. We need the following:

1) Name of the online store (URL)

2) Code

3) How much off?

4) Special restrictions (above $50, only valid with VISA etc.)

5) Expiration date

Now it's up to you...finishline.com, footaction.com etc. - please help posting them. Also, please tell us when a certain code isn't valid anymore.

How to use the codes: During checkout, there is a special text box for them - just type them in there (copy and paste works best). Make sure you don't mistake a zero for an big "oh". Codes for one website can't be combined.

JR5

When did nike pull out of shop discover? Was going go that route on the tisci's today and they're no where to be found.... that sucks....

Back
Top Bottom