Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

SINCE MEMBERS CANT READ THE THREAD TITLE OR JUST IGNORE IT, I WILL BE REMOVING MEMBERS THAT MAKE REQUESTS. IM REALLY TIRED OF CONSTANTLY DELETING REQUESTS.

SINCE MEMBERS CANT READ THE THREAD TITLE OR JUST IGNORE IT, I WILL BE REMOVING MEMBERS THAT MAKE REQUESTS. IM REALLY TIRED OF CONSTANTLY DELETING REQUESTS.

i knew this was coming. i slipped up last week. sorry BigJ

i knew this was coming. i slipped up last week. sorry BigJ

What is the appropriate thread to ask a question about the nike.com codes they give you when u complain?

May not be the right place to post this but Discover Card is offering 15 percent cash back at NDC (until September) for Cardholders!

May not be the right place to post this but Discover Card is offering 15 percent cash back at NDC (until September) for Cardholders!

Time to look it up...good to know. Haven't checked the rewards on my card in a while.

they also offering 15% off fnl purchases.
these are all for using Discover card online;

just checked. 15% for both NDC and FNL using Discover card online ends 9/3/14

15% off PUMA online Discover card also ends 9/3/14

10% off for footlocker ends 12/31/14

5% off for eastbay ends 12/31/14

Also the whole footlocker/champs/footaction umbrella looks like they are excluding anything good from ebates now

Last edited:
20% off Polo factory stores, they're already having good sales from now until August 25th I believe so cash in on some extra discounts while you can.

20% off Polo factory stores, they're already having good sales from now until August 25th I believe so cash in on some extra discounts while you can.

For this, I shouldn't have a problem if I print it from my browser, correct? They used to be me the physical discount cards through the mail, but I haven't received one in about a year.

I'm almost positive the foot locker code is the same.. As you can see, they are same for champs and foot action. For locker mailed me a plastic card for the discount, not sure if reusable or not

Back
Top Bottom