Current airing TV shows you're watching

I don't have cable and I've actually found myself watching a lot more shows than I usaually do. Perhaps because there are a lot more quality shows on TV now. But I'm currently watching:

The Flash ( great show, good visuals, good humor, just an all around fun show )

How to get away with Murder ( unparalleled acting by Viola Davis, intense drama, top notch writing and acting, lots of twists and turns )

Legends of Tomorrow ( a fun show )

Empire ( a show so bad it's good )

Scandal ( I've been an avid watching since the 1'st season, but the writing is starting to fall off)

Agent Carter ( a nice refreshing throwback spy show )

Mercy Street ( a PBS masterpiece period drama, it has some great acting and production value )

Frontline ( a PBS investigative news show )....( the were the first show to expose the NFL's concussion issue )

Rosewood ( a good filler until Empire comes on )

Masterchef ( I watch it with my parents )

Family Guy

Sleepy Hollow

They literally see each other for the first time at the altar. Its fantastic.

I'm watching:
Reality
Married at First Sight
90 Day Fiancee
Survivor (next week!)
Friday Night Tykes
Impractical Jokers
The Profit
Restaurant Startup

Drama
The Blacklist
Shades of Blue
Arrow
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Teen Wolf (don't judge me)
Shameless

Comedy
Black-ish
Goldbergs
Fresh off the Boat
Workaholics
Idiotsitter
It's Always Sunny
Man Seeking Woman

Daddy from the outlawz should definitely be playing up a few ages.

Married at First Sight - really surprised yall up on this. I hope they all end up happy but I laugh at the train wrecks. If I had known, woulda made a thread.
Better Call Saul

House of Cards
and Daredevil bout to come back

Currently airing as in on at the moment or havent been canceled or ended?
Just gon assume the latter...

Vinyl
Mr Robot (Best Show EVER :lol:)
You're The Worst
Rick & Morty
The Leftovers
Monday Night Raw
Daredevil
Jessica Jones

Last edited:
Married at First Sight - really surprised yall up on this. I hope they all end up happy but I laugh at the train wrecks. If I had known, woulda made a thread.
I feel like if we (NTers) were discussing the show ep to ep we would've had a lot to say about the couples the first 2 seasons. This one seems pretty tame and just filled with bad matches (even if they stay together).

The matchmakers are having a worse record as they go on.

I knew that Italian dude from S2 was a creep and liable for a domestic violence case once I saw him get mad.

House of Cards

Empire

Girls

Louie

Power

The Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Last edited:
I feel like if we (NTers) were discussing the show ep to ep we would've had a lot to say about the couples the first 2 seasons. This one seems pretty tame and just filled with bad matches (even if they stay together).

The matchmakers are having a worse record as they go on.

I knew that Italian dude from S2 was a creep and liable for a domestic violence case once I saw him get mad.

Yea compared to last season this one is like night and day. Bad matches for sure but I think the vetting process should def be longer/better for something like this.

The Flash
The Shannara Chronicles
Lucifer
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Haves & Have Nots (Need to get back on this)!!!

Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
IZombie (which I highly recommend, very different but very good show)
House of Cards
Game of Thrones
Daredevil
Blacklist
Shameless
Jessica Jones

I'll just talk about it here since it was brought up and discussed a bit already.

Wow :wow: I just saw the most recent ep of Married At First Sight :smh:

Did not see dude wanting the divorce although I did not pay as much attention to their story. Think his name was Neal. It's so funny. She wasn't feeling him for the longest then fell for dude then he flips it on her and is like nah I'm not feeling this.

That's some cold blooded ****.

Match makers 1/3 again :lol: It's so sad and bad it's good. I'm waiting to see if they go 3 for 3 at some season. Might have to start betting on this show.

Just saw a commercial for this though

:smokin I'm in 6 days prior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom