Curren$y the Hot $pittas best song?

Featured verse goes to this.

Too many good songs to mention. But I'm not sure I've seen Biscayne Bay specifically mentioned...

"Sittin in that skyline, the style of a stockbroker
Storytellin weed slanging pot smoker
Revolutionary, rollin Chevy till I fall over"

^^ Cigarette Boats is so ill... It just has that 1980's cocaine Miami vice cocaine cowboys feel to it.. "Sixty-Seven Turbo" is just flames, every song is dope and its no need to skip.. I try and put folkz on Spitta all the time and they all say the same, I don't like his voice, I don't like his delivery SMH.. To each is own tho, some ninjas will always stay Z'd on the homie..

Last edited:
I don't understand how dudes don't feel spitta. He's too real, only me and boys listen to him and we try and put outside dudes on to en they don't get it. It's like he's rapping in another language but he's built his career off of a cult fan base...

All of Covert Coupe >

Last edited:
address

shook ones

breakfast

the hangover

life under the scope

car service

drunk dialing

friendly

rollin up

she don't want a man

I don't understand how dudes don't feel spitta. He's too real, only me and boys listen to him and we try and put outside dudes on to en they don't get it. It's like he's rapping in another language but he's built his career off of a cult fan base...

All of Covert Coupe >

I swear fam I think to myself dudes gotta be lame if they don't feel the homie Spitta.. I kno thats harsh but lately thats how I been feeling..

Last edited:
I swear fam I think to myself dudes gotta be lame if they don't feel the homie Spitta.. I kno thats harsh but lately thats how I been feeling..

You're absolutely right though, he only makes music for "us"

All of Weekend at Bernie's >>>>>>

Tooooo Many To Name

- Raps And Hustles

-Scottie Pippens

-Mary

-Showroom

-Airborne Aquarium 

-JOB

- Roasted

- Leaving The Dock

- Spit Vicious 

- Redline

- New Orleans

- Prioritize

- Famous

- Another Story To Tell

- Air Assault  

People who dislike spitta usually are people I don't wanna associate myself with in the first place.

Every single thing Spitta raps about I can relate. Its almost like we have the same influences..
His line on Kevin Gates "Just Ride", "Had the drive to buy all the cars I seen in magazines, I was five pictures of Ferraris and Lamborghinis on my wall, now if I wanna see em Im I just step in my garage"
I can't afford the Porsche 911 but I could afford them two Mustangs I got.. Im grinding to get that nice crib wit them cars that were on my wall too all while listening to that Spitta..

Last edited:
I don't even want to make a list.

I'ma be typing all night :smh:

"Even in my everyday ride I be stuntin'. This is nothing really, you should see me Sunday" :smh: :smokin

I don't even want to make a list.

I'ma be typing all night :smh:

"Even in my everyday ride I be stuntin'. This is nothing really, you should see me Sunday" :smh: :smokin

Pull up to the club and them ******* start choosin' :smokin

eek.gif
 Dam forgot about Breakfast, havent heard that in a min.

Yasin Bey.
pimp.gif

rub my back while I rap ***** ... moe chedda

AWWWW MARY MARY MARY...

ROASTED

etc..

Spitta is just that guy

Every single thing Spitta raps about I can relate. Its almost like we have the same influences..
His line on Kevin Gates "Just Ride", "Had the drive to buy all the cars I seen in magazines, I was five pictures of Ferraris and Lamborghinis on my wall, now if I wanna see em Im I just step in my garage"
I can't afford the Porsche 911 but I could afford them two Mustangs I got.. Im grinding to get that nice crib wit them cars that were on my wall too all while listening to that Spitta..

That's whats real bro. :nthat:

That's whats real bro. :nthat:

There are so many songs to choose from :pimp:

I tell a b_ quick , "I don't need you!"
Let welfare feed you
Why would I buy you a purse when I could buy me a Regal?

Back
Top Bottom