Cultural vs. Regional vs. Universal vs. Individual

shoes off gotta be cultural. cant speak for other cultures, but you will never see an e asian household with shoes on in the house

Taking off shoes is definitely not cultural. People either enforce it or they don’t. Regardless of culture.
Exactly.

I will say that a higher percentage of Asians would demand that their guests take off their shoes.

But I see this heavy in all cultures

It's certainly very prevalent in Asian cultures. Not saying that it isn't. But I've had to take shoes off in houses of my friends that are white, black, latino too.

Feel like that makes it qualify as more of an individual thing.

It's certainly very prevalent in Asian cultures. Not saying that it isn't. But I've had to take shoes off in houses of my friends that are white, black, latino too.

Feel like that makes it qualify as more of an individual thing.

I agree its individual for for other races/culture. When i was a kid going to play games at my friends houses some would take of their shoes, other wouldnt.

But for E. Asians, its cultural and theres no way its not. its been practiced for the past hundreds of years in E. Asia. its a staple overarching high culture that China, Korea, and Japan all practice.

Borrowed from Jalen and Jacoby. The title is self-explanatory.

If Cultural, mention the culture that dominates that field. Of course it won't be 100% in either category.

But get this started

Cocoa Butter: Cultural vs. Regional vs. Universal vs. Individual

I'm confused, I don't understand what this is referring to.

Irish Spring smells good and is usually cheaper than other bar soap and body washes.

Back
Top Bottom