Criminals Gone Wild director on CNN

eyes.gif
Thsi dude is settin himself up hard right now. Hes doin all theseinterviews to create more controvery thats smart but whats not smart is flashing cash and tellin reporters how much you made because forget the police the IRSIS GONNA COME KNOCKIN! plus hes gonna need all the money to pay lawyers if investigation moves further. Only way hes walkin away with a W is if he put adiscalmer on the dvd saying the events are false. Either way hes bound to take the L though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

all i know is the DVD is entertaining.

lol@everyrone getting robbed owning iphones.....probably the same prop.

Yeah I noticed that .....
laugh.gif

watched the first 30 min, i dont know why....

horrible video, clearly its fake, especially when they car jack the mustang.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn $300K is like millions to a dude from the hood.

My guess on what his first purchase will be Chrysler 300 or Dodge Charger
pimp.gif

He's just going on all of these interviews and the such to spread the word more so he can reach more outlets and sell more DVD's which results in more profit/money for him.

Can't be mad at the dude. He came up with a nice scheme and it's paying off.

I just wonder how much the dudes in the video's are getting payed.

You know they gonna come knocking when word get's out that he sold that many copies and made that much money.
co-sign. mo money mo problems. he needa chill out.

I gotta give props to the director. He's a dude from the hood that made 300 K and exploited black on black crime.

He's a genius if you ask me.

Now he can move out the hood.

You can't knock his hustle...just be happy that he got enough money to be comfortable and he isn't breaking into your house, carjacking you, shootingat you or robbing you.

Back
Top Bottom