Crazy Subway Stories vol. NYC especially

eek.gif
the couch and the sign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lalo1333

for all my 6 train people, you know this dude.

a guy that calls himself the Earth Angel rides the train frequently starting at pelham bay. dude has long black hair, always wearing shorts. definitely has to be a registered sex offender. He walks through the carts holding a folder in front of his face because he is too "holy" for you to look him in the eye. he proceeds to try to enroll people in his ministry, which goes something like this:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the Earth Angel. I am looking for angels to join me. If you are a female under the age of 30, you can be one of my angels. If you are a man, you cannot be one of my angels. if you are over 30, i do not want you

dude is mad creepy but people stay clownin him as they get off.
Lmao that guy is still around! When I used to take the train to work all the time I'd see him. He put one eye over the pamphlet to see wherehe was going and then quickly would hide in back in there

Originally Posted by lalo1333

for all my 6 train people, you know this dude.

a guy that calls himself the Earth Angel rides the train frequently starting at pelham bay. dude has long black hair, always wearing shorts. definitely has to be a registered sex offender. He walks through the carts holding a folder in front of his face because he is too "holy" for you to look him in the eye. he proceeds to try to enroll people in his ministry, which goes something like this:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the Earth Angel. I am looking for angels to join me. If you are a female under the age of 30, you can be one of my angels. If you are a man, you cannot be one of my angels. if you are over 30, i do not want you

dude is mad creepy but people stay clownin him as they get off
man this dude is jookes..i only seen him once but i was cryin, even before he left the car

i remember son had like a binder wit some lame +$@ drawing on it
roll.gif

No train in the bay. But, I've seen some pretty wild stuff in bart. Like 2 years ago I was coming home from work and then some two black dudes startedfighting and all of sudden you hear some 1 say a gun! I guess one of the black dudes trew it under the seats so he would get caught with it. To make the storyshort, the police came with some big guns and arrested both of em.

late night taking the j home some drunk dude was walking thru cars being reckless screaming at people
untill he took a swing at an older black dudes face in the next car and all these thugged dudes seen him from our car....
they all get up rush into the car and all crowd around him next thing i know he pops up holding his face with blood leakinnnnnnng
the dude who cut him( mind you he is wearing a full suit with matching fitted) screams "oh now your sober"
they calmly come back into our car sit down as if nothing happend.....to me the best part was the guy across from me eating a huge thing of applesauce watchingand not giving his baby in the stroller any

i remember my ex girl told me she was once on a train in NY and some guy was fapping, having phone sex in the seat next to hers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by supreme99

late night taking the j home some drunk dude was walking thru cars being reckless screaming at people
untill he took a swing at an older black dudes face in the next car and all these thugged dudes seen him from our car....
they all get up rush into the car and all crowd around him next thing i know he pops up holding his face with blood leakinnnnnnng
the dude who cut him( mind you he is wearing a full suit with matching fitted) screams "oh now your sober"
they calmly come back into our car sit down as if nothing happend.....to me the best part was the guy across from me eating a huge thing of applesauce watching and not giving his baby in the stroller any

laugh.gif

Moreso creepy, than crazy.

This little haitian girl and her 2 siblings were running around playing & my friend accidentally hit her in the eye with her keys, so she starts whimperingand sits across from us holding her eye. Then she moves her hand and her eye is SWOLLLENNNNNNN. So me & my friend are like oh #%$. Then the girl startssmirking and moves her hand....her eye was normal and she went back to playing hand games w/ her little sister. Everyone was like ++$...Needless to say we gotoff at the next stop. Call ducktales all you want...but I couldn't sleep for 3 days smh. I'm still shook when I think about it.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Moreso creepy, than crazy.

This little haitian girl and her 2 siblings were running around playing & my friend accidentally hit her in the eye with her keys, so she starts whimpering and sits across from us holding her eye. Then she moves her hand and her eye is SWOLLLENNNNNNN. So me & my friend are like oh #%$. Then the girl starts smirking and moves her hand....her eye was normal and she went back to playing hand games w/ her little sister. Everyone was like ++$...Needless to say we got off at the next stop. Call ducktales all you want...but I couldn't sleep for 3 days smh. I'm still shook when I think about it.

That sounds mad creepy what the hell
laugh.gif

This summer I was takin the E to work from Forest Hills.. Everyone knows you gotta scope the train before the doors even open so u can get that seat.. So I geta seat next to this early 30s business man on one of those 2 seaters... This big @!$ homeless dude walks up to the guy and goes "get the f outta my seatbefore I kick your @!$" I was like
nerd.gif
.... thought if I moved too then dude would make a scene.. So of course business man gets up and monster sits nextto me.. Everybody is staring at the guy who got played.. He was just standing up right there staring at dude looking like he was about to cry
laugh.gif

ill never forget it last summer.

was in the 1 train going through da heights back to my aunts on dyckman.

i got dome by a bad DR mami from 191st. while the train was moving.

and got drunk and peed on the train while moving full of PR mamis in the bx lmao.

This big @!$ homeless dude walks up to the guy and goes "get the f outta my seat before I kick your @!$" I was like
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well my incident happened in NYC I think the Summer of '05, I was heading to Manhattan coming from Flatbush/Brooklyn College on the 2 Train it was aroundNoon the train was packed, I knew I had a while before my stop came so I took a nap. I forgot what stop it was but this dude came on the train, I guess he sawa guy on the train he was beefing with because once dude got on they started yelling at each other. That turned into fisticuffs (sp) so everyone that wasstanding cleared the way cause these dudes were getting wreckless on some UFC tip, so at one point both dudes are on the ground and you hear a woman scream"HE'S GOT A GUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN" when she said that myself and everyone in that carstarted sprinting through the other cars. Through each car we were running through either a) someone yelled "he's got a gun" or b) they saw thefear on peoples faces so they just got up and started running themselves.

We continue running through the cars (mind you when this is happening it's the longest gap in the ride) until we get to the front, someone broke the alarmcats were banging on the doors to get out, luckily the train was arriving at 34th Street. Women were pleading crying to get out, I'm telling you once themdoors opened everyone started knocking down people running down the stairs, sliding down the stairs cats just scattering. This one dude kept running behind mefollowing every corner I turned until we got on the Street Level.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

ill never forget it last summer.

was in the 1 train going through da heights back to my aunts on dyckman.

i got dome by a bad DR mami from 191st. while the train was moving.

and got drunk and peed on the train while moving full of PR mamis in the bx lmao.
laugh.gif

i remember seeing some kids get robbed for their psp and ipods on the 3 train when i was going to my cousins house when the train was going from 125st to135st. i felt bad but at the same time was like im glad it wasn't me because i had my ipod on me and proceeded to continue listening to kurupt callinout names once i got off the train.

^ in the winter time like 3 years ago right when ps3 dropped a seen an older lady in dyckman with a gamestop bag and some goon tried to rob her then some DDPdudes stomped him out.

lol i can imagine ive seen some crazy stuff happen and i would hear stories from my uncles and cousins whenever i go out to new york to visit them.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Dudes be acting tuff if they look at you just have the face of death stoneface.

suprsingly ive never had any real bad encounters, ive encountered more nonsense taking the mockery of a public transit system we have here in los angeles bydudes trying to gangbang on anyone they see
laugh.gif
whenever i ve gone to newyork (haven't been there in a minute since i don't fly for free anymore) i would take the train late at night by myself from either my cousins oruncles apartments or from some of the girls i would mess with apartments late and i never got approached or harrased at all, the only time i got approachedwas by some older dude who complimented my dodger hat and was talkin about how he was a dodger fan for years
laugh.gif

i seen those breakdancing kids.

Bus storywise, i was riding and it was a 2-1 girl fight. It pretty much got x-rated by the end. skirts ripped, boobs popping out the ripped shirts.

so i was visiting in NYC from Las Vegas....and a friend was worried about me n another friend going to manhattan by ourselves...talkin about its dangerous andwhat not...i said it cant be any more different than northtown Vegas its pretty gutta out here.....so we on the train heading back upstate (middletown ,ny)andout of nowhere two females scrappin and pullin hair literally inches away from me and my friend , so they scraping and what then 1 of them just sweet chinsmusic
laugh.gif
the other one in the stomach word to shawn micheals literallyko'd the girl it was sad i felt bad i aint gonaa lie but it was funny at the same time.

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

so i was visiting in NYC from Las Vegas....and a friend was worried about me n another friend going to manhattan by ourselves...talkin about its dangerous and what not...i said it cant be any more different than northtown Vegas its pretty gutta out here.....so we on the train heading back upstate (middletown ,ny)and out of nowhere two females scrappin and pullin hair literally inches away from me and my friend , so they scraping and what then 1 of them just sweet chins music
laugh.gif
the other one in the stomach word to shawn micheals literally ko'd the girl it was sad i felt bad i aint gonaa lie but it was funny at the same time.
imo it really isn't that dangerous unless you make yourself look like an easy target or make it obvious your a tourist but you can say thesame thing about any area, if you blend in you should be good.

its common sense if you know your going to an area your unfamilar or you know that area has a history of things poppin off, then you try and be as low key aspossible and if your by yourself not wear something flashy that will make you a target.

roll.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

This big @!$ homeless dude walks up to the guy and goes "get the f outta my seat before I kick your @!$" I was like
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well my incident happened in NYC I think the Summer of '05, I was heading to Manhattan coming from Flatbush/Brooklyn College on the 2 Train it was around Noon the train was packed, I knew I had a while before my stop came so I took a nap. I forgot what stop it was but this dude came on the train, I guess he saw a guy on the train he was beefing with because once dude got on they started yelling at each other. That turned into fisticuffs (sp) so everyone that was standing cleared the way cause these dudes were getting wreckless on some UFC tip, so at one point both dudes are on the ground and you hear a woman scream "HE'S GOT A GUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN" when she said that myself and everyone in that car started sprinting through the other cars. Through each car we were running through either a) someone yelled "he's got a gun" or b) they saw the fear on peoples faces so they just got up and started running themselves.

We continue running through the cars (mind you when this is happening it's the longest gap in the ride) until we get to the front, someone broke the alarm cats were banging on the doors to get out, luckily the train was arriving at 34th Street. Women were pleading crying to get out, I'm telling you once them doors opened everyone started knocking down people running down the stairs, sliding down the stairs cats just scattering. This one dude kept running behind me following every corner I turned until we got on the Street Level.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Got to be the best story

Back
Top Bottom