seriously?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
link?

EDIT: NVM found it
eek.gif

whats good....pass that link

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]justice[/color] death is carried out on this biggot.

fixed.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]justice[/color] death is carried out on this biggot.

fixed.

/b/ isn't going to do anything. 98% of them are more racist than that lady. The address they found was to send her gift baskets.

/b/ isn't going to do anything. 98% of them are more racist than that lady. The address they found was to send her gift baskets.

i didn't watch the video at all, but i wanted to comment on the title. this is an example of what another NTer started a thread about here a couple of days ago. the funny thing is most of the comments in it were of dude reaching or of it not being a big deal, but here is an example of what he was talking about. a crazy WOMAN flipping out on a BLACK MAN. why is one racially IDed and the other isn't?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i see this a lot on the net and it's a damn shame.

i didn't watch the video at all, but i wanted to comment on the title. this is an example of what another NTer started a thread about here a couple of days ago. the funny thing is most of the comments in it were of dude reaching or of it not being a big deal, but here is an example of what he was talking about. a crazy WOMAN flipping out on a BLACK MAN. why is one racially IDed and the other isn't?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Based on you replay I 100% believe you when you said you didnt watch it.
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

i didn't need to watch it to comment on the title.  you should have read further.  

Originally Posted by Mr718

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

i didn't need to watch it to comment on the title.  you should have read further.  

Back
Top Bottom