Crazy Fashion: Nigerian Men tattoo their lips pink!

I want to hear Anton/KSteezy say that having a strong male figure in their lives couldn't prevent this foolishness. :smh:

mean.gif

laugh.gif

but then...

africans turn and look at american black people w/ a slanted eye...

:smh: :smh:

I want to hear Anton/KSteezy say that having a strong male figure in their lives couldn't prevent this foolishness. :smh:
Why are you assuming those ppl don't have strong male figures in their lives? You can't think having one guarantees this won't happen. Bet there's plenty strong male figures with effeminate sons.

It's crazy to me how in this thread yall are all jumping to the father thing for why they're doing this when there's clear racial undertones to the symbolism behind these tattoos.

Why are you assuming those ppl don't have strong male figures in their lives? You can't think having one guarantees this won't happen. Bet there's plenty strong male figures with effeminate sons.
It's crazy to me how in this thread yall are all jumping to the father thing for why they're doing this when there's clear racial undertones to the symbolism behind these tattoos.
bet the ratio of pinked lipped africans to upstanding fathers is skewed.

dont some dudes have pink lips, at least looks like it.

far away it looks natural :lol:

anyways i didnt watch the video but i guess people in china are getting fake braces because its the new fashion thing over there.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom