Craig, c'mon son..you HAD to know there wasn't enough milk.

Dopest movie to ever do it! Still cant believe it's that old..mos def a classic!

Just a hidden easter egg, the scene when he's on the phone with Joi and she's accusing him of being with another girl she has a dude on the bed with her. I'm not gonna lie I didn't notice that for the longest. i love that part too, her voice inflection gets me. "You ain't got ta lie Craig. You ain't got ta liieee!"

Yeah I didn't realize that until a few years ago when i watched it again. We all paused it and like, is that a dude? lol

"The Lord is my shepherd, He know what I want!" Ms. Parker, hold on a sec Ms. Parker! AHAHAHHAH

Dana: "He think he a mack"
Mr. Jones: "Macaroni"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Such a simple line, but it gets me all the time. Def classic movie

Eff it, just call this a Friday appreciation post OP. Do it!!

"Smoke dog. Remember that %^#(, been smokin since I was 2!"

:lol:. I swear I still know this movie damn near line for line

Last edited:
i used to watch the hell of my friday bootleg. it feels wierd when i watch it on regular tv.

my quoteable. " *****, she say she look like janet jackson"!!!

lookin more like freddy jackson 
roll.gif

Anyone got the directors cut dvd? View media item 229527I picked it up recently from BB (or walmart cant remember) cuz I only had on my HD and wanted a physical copy. Dont really like all the extras. How yall feel about the added parts to the scenes?

Got it saved to the dvr. I think its been on there for over 2 years. I'll have to check.

Last edited:
You win some you lose some, but you live to fight another day.

Better get them squabbles up.

Back
Top Bottom