Cowboys VS titans

griffin went for the pick and miles with the nice grab
pimp.gif

They've got to get the kicking situation figured out... Crossing your fingers and hoping Buehler settles in isn't a plan...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They've got to get the kicking situation figured out... Crossing your fingers and hoping Buehler settles in isn't a plan...

ive been like that as well. I like him on kick offs and that he has some "toughness" but we need a reliable kicker.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ive been like that as well. I like him on kick offs and that he has some "toughness" but we need a reliable kicker.
You can justify the roster spot if he's kicking off into the endzone and working on punt coverage units... But until the guy can at least knock down field goals consistently in practice, sending him out there in games is ridiculous.

Bennett should have caught it but still, not a fan of the playcall. You have the Titans defense on their heels, keep pounding it and moving the chains. No need to risk it all on 1 play and throw the entire drive away.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I initially thought that was a terrible decision, but Bennett got pretty open between four guys. Bad throw, though.

hit him in the hands tho???

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Bennett has all that promise, mainly size, but he doesnt make enough catches.

He don't get that many looks either. If we're passing in the RZ it should always be him.

Back
Top Bottom