Cowboys and Run DMc

Julius Jone isn't trash. He's still a solid RB but he needs 20 carries a game to get the most out of him. I can see him being very good in a zoneblocking scheme. If he still sucks in a system like that then he's officially reached Roy Williams status.

As for McFadden, wouldn't be surprising if Jerry did it. This would mean the return of the old Jerry Jones
tired.gif

give them clevelands pick, marcus spears, roy williams, terry glenn..
Now THERE'S an idea... I wonder if Jerry has even thought to run that deal by Big Bill and Ireland... "Hey Bill, we'll give you a 1stround pick, one of the many busts you drafted while you were here, a safety you didn't like at all while you were here, and your favorite receiver comingoff a blown knee and possible micro-fracture candidate. Whudda ya say?"

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

give them clevelands pick, marcus spears, roy williams, terry glenn..
Now THERE'S an idea... I wonder if Jerry has even thought to run that deal by Big Bill and Ireland... "Hey Bill, we'll give you a 1st round pick, one of the many busts you drafted while you were here, a safety you didn't like at all while you were here, and your favorite receiver coming off a blown knee and possible micro-fracture candidate. Whudda ya say?"
Second favorite, HE ACTUALLY WANTED KEY

Why are there people wanting to trade everything to try to get McFadden. I thought people wanted MB3 to get more carries. The guy went to the Pro Bowl thisyear. Barber's is a restriced free agent and the Boys are going to throw a good bit of money at him. If you go up that high there is no way your can pay aguy as much as he's going to demand and give him JJ's carries. Runningback is deep so I think there will be a nice RB available later on.

laugh.gif
, Dallas fans and their infatuation with Darren Mcfadden

I honestly dont even want Marion Barber, running backs area dime a dozen, and please dont even mention Julius Jones,

unless dallas is throwing romo or ware,
laugh.gif
, obviously not, then i dont want anything from dallas,

i don't want this trade to happen.

and like i've said, i'd like to see mb3 & felix/mendenhall combo in dallas.

if jerry jones pulls through with this trade, i myself will kill this idiot.

the cowboys should use their first round picks on cb/s/wr...

Back
Top Bottom