Cowboys and Run DMc

Dont know how i feel about this i always believed that run DMc would be sick in the NFL but for Barber i dont know if they would takeJones then go ahead but i think every team in the NFL needs that 2 back system. Barber and DMc > AP and Taylor. And also we would loose the picks we gotlast year, that means no help for the D and we all know they need it.

IMO the Dolphins would not entertain a Barber and picks trade for the #1.

if the fish were to want a RB, why not just draft the home run hitter in DMac.
Barber is a grinder, but no one u throw the #1 pick away on.

how can we trade MB3 when he just got reup? I think Dmac is going to be sick in the NFL but i rather keep the 1st round picks and MB. team needs to get some DBin the 1st round and draft a change of pace back in the later rounds.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its not that they will pick him its that the cowboys can and will if they have the 1st, someone is gona pick him up before the cowboys for sure. Andthe fish most likely have there eyes on a QB ether in the draft or in free agency that will still be around even if they wait till the cowboys picks.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Apparently Jerry made the call just to feel it out and get a price check, and Jeff Ireland told him any conversations had to start with the rights toMarion Barber.

If it involves Barber, no way, no how. Especially when you consider they'll want Barber, then probably a 1st and 3rd. No thanks. I'll keep MB3 and takeMendenhall, Stewart, Jones or Johnson later in the draft.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'll keep MB3 and take Mendenhall, Stewart, Jones or Johnson later in the draft.

My Thoughts exactly. I don't love the 2 running back system, but i have come to realize that it works well.

if miami throws in ricky williams, someone who they won't use, then itd be a good deal, !%!@ id give up marion, a 1st rounder, a 3rd rounder, and a 4th or5th rounder, for mcfadden and ricky. itd be a good trade for both teams.

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

if miami throws in ricky williams, someone who they won't use, then itd be a good deal, !%!@ id give up marion, a 1st rounder, a 3rd rounder, and a 4th or
5th rounder, for mcfadden and ricky. itd be a good trade for both teams.

Are you serious? You want Ricky Williams?

I hope the Cowboys hold on to their horses and don't trade for McFadden. That's extra unnecessary. Marion Barber is nice and they have 2 first roundpicks that they could use on defense

mainly the secondary. Why fix what's not broken? Even if McFadden is a super star from day one, the Cowboys may lose more than they gain by trading Barber,a 1st rounder, and a 3rd round

pick to Miami.

Although, I'm really saying this because I want my Raiders to draft Darren, not the Boys. But I still think the trade would be utterly unneccesary

Originally Posted by allen3xis

So what is going to happen to Julius??

418axe.jpg

Julius Jones SUCKS... I hate him with a passion... 2-3 years tops and this bum will be outta the league...

Julius averaged 3.6 yrds per carry this season, a career low. In 2006, he blamed Parcells saying that he was 'limited to using his full potential' andthat he (Parcells) caused him to run "robotic." Yet he still put up those mediocre numbers. Anyone find it funny that everyone seems to blameParcells on something negative regarding the previous season only for the same thing or worse to occur this past season? All the players said the reason theywere trash in the month of December was because Parcells was too hard on them and their practices/training was tough so by the end of the season they were allworn out. Yet, even without Parcells, we still faded down the stretch.

Julius is absolute trash. He never breaks a tackle or successfully jukes someone.

And there have been million of times when I've screamed at the tv for him to cut it back the other way, but he never does.

All he has is homerun speed. I read he once caught the team bus from like 20 yrds away.

He just never gets a chance to showcase it because he can't find a a way to make in the open field w/o blocking being perfect.

Thats why every time he has a run over 10 yards it usually gets called back.

Jerrys smart he isnt gonna do it he was just feeling it out . You keep MB3 and draft another back later in the draft there are a good bunch of RB's thisyear .

There has to get another way to get DMc i mean we have so much talent and miami has so many need Jerry will find a way.....

i dont know if they would take Jones
laugh.gif
what you mean "you don't know" THEY WON'T! That dude is sorry as hell
smh.gif
Trading a 1st and 3rd rounder for the #1 and ricky williams, now that's a dealright there in my opinion. That trade could single handedly shake up the entire draft if you think about it. It'd be a domino effect. Dorsey would fall tothe team who would've taken Chris Long, thus making Chris Long fall to the team that would've taken Gholsten thus...blah blah you get it.
eek.gif

I want DMAC but not at the price of MBIII..give them clevelands pick, marcus spears, roy williams, terry glenn..heck you can throw in Wade Phillps.

Back
Top Bottom