Courtside Seats...

I got 2nd row for the Celtics vs Knicks on Feb 6 behind center court opposite of the bunches. Paid 330 or something from ticketmaster. Overpriced Knickstickets FTMFL!!!!

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I got 2nd row for the Celtics vs Knicks on Feb 6 behind center court opposite of the bunches. Paid 330 or something from ticketmaster. Overpriced Knicks tickets FTMFL!!!!
If you're complaining about the price, then why did you buy it?

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

i thought it was only for season ticket holders...

in LA they are Companies by them up to give to clients but you can buy them from one of these companies on stubhub....

Courtside Club Center 201 A 2 $319.00 each View Details
Courtside Club Center 227 A 2 $319.00 each View Details
Page 1 of 1

www.stubhub.com

Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks Tickets

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 7:30 PM at Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I got 2nd row for the Celtics vs Knicks on Feb 6 behind center court opposite of the bunches. Paid 330 or something from ticketmaster. Overpriced Knicks tickets FTMFL!!!!
If you're complaining about the price, then why did you buy it?
I want to see KG play up close atleast one more time in my life. He's been my fav player since childhood and I want to seem him before hestarts seriously falling off in terms of his athleticism and such

1st laker game i ever went to back in 1994 me and my dad ended up sneaking down to the front row seats. i remember the ball going out of bounds and i caught itand passed it to george lynch. i was 8 at the time, that game was one of the highlights of my young life even though the lakers lost that game and went 33-49that year.

I want some of these bad boys

Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 2:00 PM (PST) at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA
Section:
Courtside
Row:
Price:
$21,622.00 each
Quantity:

Seller comments: Mid Court|| Next to Lakers Benc

Usually courtside tickets are bought from big corporations and give em to employees or buisness partners as rewards and such. My boy brother works for molsonhere in toronto and got us tickets. face value was $1000. seats were baseline right beside raps bench.

Are we talking courtside courtside? IE - litterally next to the sidelines or baseline, or within a certain amount of rows?

Warriors 1 row behind courtside is $575, courtside itself I believe is $1,000+

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I want some of these bad boys

Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 2:00 PM (PST) at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA
Section:
Courtside
Row:
Price:
$21,622.00 each
Quantity:

Seller comments: Mid Court|| Next to Lakers Benc
seller's price. face vale for courtside lakers seats are about 2200 a piece. it obviously goes up during playoffs.

Just go to a pre-season game. They are waaaaaaay cheaper for courtside. Sure it won't be the same intensity or high minutes for the superstars but youcan't beat the price and availability. When the lakeshow come here to Hawaii every two years for the two exhibitions against the Warriors, I always sitcourtside.

i saw some on stubhub for about $350-400 for a clippers game which isnt too bad but....its the clippers im spending $400 on?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well i see that a row or 2 up cost only 160 so i dont think it can cost that much more. Or maybe it will lol

I might pay $50 tops to sit courtside, I don't care who is playing. The quality of the NBA product just ain't worth it, IMO. I'd pay a lot moreto sit courtside at a Marquette game, or somewhere like Cameron Indoor Stadium or the Phog Allen Fieldhouse. Much more value for your money and you won'thave to hear every player whine after every single call.

i went to a knicks vs sonics game in Seattle in 07. had a seat right beside the sonics bench. got it for 60 dollars last minute by a reseller at the front door
laugh.gif
. i lucked out.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i went to a Pacers/Suns game last season...got two tickets 4 rows from the floor for $200 off ebay, face value of each ticket was $200.

Gat dang...aint NOBODY at that game
laugh.gif

Nov. 22nd Portland Trailblazers vs. Phoenix Suns

When I say I had floor seats, literally I had FLOOR seats!
2vjs7zq.jpg

I sat mostly in front of the Blazers bench since tv was only local
zikrxy.jpg

2emfy37.jpg

This was the ticket from the people sitting behind me
v5h4zt.jpg

2s7ujk7.jpg

An all access press pass in the wrong hands=mission accomplished!
35jzg38.jpg

those are some sick pics man! I had press passes the other night for the cavs game and i was sittin there by the locker room when all of a sudden i see ericsnow walk by with a pizza box. it was like id seen a ghost. i didnt think he ever came to the games but he was there in street clothes. maybe he was deliveringthe pizza who knows. its awesome when you are that close and i do the same thing, i take pics of my shoes on the floor even tho ive done it before it doesntget old. they have the players club after the game where they hang out before they go to their cars/buses and thats always cool too. its one thing to see themon court with 20,000 other fans but when its after the game and the players are in a room with 50 total people and you can actually talk and BS with theplayers, thats somethin else man.

to the bucks fan, $50?? come on man youre gonna have to loosen up the wallet a little bit even if it is for a bad team. $50 gets you loudville (upper deck)here in cleveland. $50 for courtside? courtside at a CYO game maybe, not NBA basketball. you gotta pay to play my man! nothin is cheap

It really depends where you want to go see the game. If you want to go to NY or LA, then the court side seats would be VERY expensive. Around the $1,200-3,000range depending on exactly where you're sitting.

But I'm sure if you're in a smaller city with a struggling team, then the tickets should be inexpensive.

Face Value of a wood seat for staples is 2k. That's sitting next to jack. Re-sale sites charge 10k.

at least from personal experiences in cleveland.....they range from 250 a ticket to 2500 a ticket.....of course the 2500 seats are next to the benchs but firstrows should run you somewhere around 1000 a ticket at least for the cavs if you get them from the box office....no they arent all sold...you can get some fromthe box office...best bet is to check ebay where you dont have to pay full price or get some hookup hah

Originally Posted by belle155

those are some sick pics man! I had press passes the other night for the cavs game and i was sittin there by the locker room when all of a sudden i see eric snow walk by with a pizza box. it was like id seen a ghost. i didnt think he ever came to the games but he was there in street clothes. maybe he was delivering the pizza who knows. its awesome when you are that close and i do the same thing, i take pics of my shoes on the floor even tho ive done it before it doesnt get old. they have the players club after the game where they hang out before they go to their cars/buses and thats always cool too. its one thing to see them on court with 20,000 other fans but when its after the game and the players are in a room with 50 total people and you can actually talk and BS with the players, thats somethin else man.

to the bucks fan, $50?? come on man youre gonna have to loosen up the wallet a little bit even if it is for a bad team. $50 gets you loudville (upper deck) here in cleveland. $50 for courtside? courtside at a CYO game maybe, not NBA basketball. you gotta pay to play my man! nothin is cheap
I'm just saying I'd rather spend big $$$ to sit courtside at a college game, not the NBA

i know one thing, i would not like sitting directly behind the basket support. it seems like it blocks the entire game.

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

One time i went to a Cavs game (pre-Lebron) and i purchased $24 seats. As i was walking to find my seats, i seen this guy that once ref'd , my football game! He was like the security guard at the entrance of the section; we chopped it up, and he told me to come back after half-time and me and my friend could sit front row
eek.gif

sure enough, we came back and walked us down to the empty seats on the floor!!

Its crazy, you can actually hear the players talk hear the ball bounce!
laugh.gif
I went to a preseason Cavs - Celtics game couple years ago and sat front row center...when Boston had GP...neverheard so much cursing in my life...P2 vs LeBron and them being a matter of feet away
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

One time i went to a Cavs game (pre-Lebron) and i purchased $24 seats. As i was walking to find my seats, i seen this guy that once ref'd , my football game! He was like the security guard at the entrance of the section; we chopped it up, and he told me to come back after half-time and me and my friend could sit front row
eek.gif

sure enough, we came back and walked us down to the empty seats on the floor!!

Its crazy, you can actually hear the players talk hear the ball bounce!
laugh.gif
I went to a preseason Cavs - Celtics game couple years ago and sat front row center...when Boston had GP...never heard so much cursing in my life...P2 vs LeBron and them being a matter of feet away
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well i see that a row or 2 up cost only 160 so i dont think it can cost that much more. Or maybe it will lol

I might pay $50 tops to sit courtside, I don't care who is playing. The quality of the NBA product just ain't worth it, IMO. I'd pay a lot more to sit courtside at a Marquette game, or somewhere like Cameron Indoor Stadium or the Phog Allen Fieldhouse. Much more value for your money and you won't have to hear every player whine after every single call.
I dont really care about the qaulity of the game.
Just to be that close and being that close to the players is an expiereince. Too see them in person really does make your jaw drop.
Last week i was at the bucks n cavs game and was near the court before the game and ben wallace was 20 feet in front of me walking back to the locker room. Iknew he was big but once yousee him in person its soo diffrent, theire even bigger then you thought. Wallace looked like the friggin predator in person withthe hair and being 2 heads taller then everyone.

I cant imagine sitting ON the court where you can touch the players if you wanted too.

The seat i really want are those few seats inbetween the bench and the scorers table so the players walk in fornt of you when subbin in and out.

Those tickets for 300$ are kinda iffy, i dont know if i wanna spend that much plus i dont wanna go alone and would have to find a friend willing to spend 300

Back
Top Bottom