Courtside Seats...

How much do these run?
Im talking about ON THE COURT not one row behind or anything.

How hard are they to get?

Just once i wanna see Lebron or Kobe up close in person. Close enough to touch them get a high five whatever.

Obviously they vary from what city/arena your in.
Im in Milwaukee so how much you estimate they will be?

I tried looking it up on the site but it says i have to contact all these diffrent people which i dont feel like doing if im not gonna buy them this instant.

I know Laker courtside tickets can run $3,000 - $15,000 maybe more depending on who's playing.

If you want courtside tickets watching the bucks vs leBron, I'm sure it'll cost me $175
laugh.gif

no idea man.

Well i see that a row or 2 up cost only 160 so i dont think it can cost that much more. Or maybe it will lol

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well i see that a row or 2 up cost only 160 so i dont think it can cost that much more. Or maybe it will lol
Wow, I wish Warriors games were that cheap
smh.gif
. Team sucks and they are still hella expensive.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

i thought it was only for season ticket holders...
Yea i was thinking that.
I think my only chances are getting by some crazy hook up.

Lifes all about who you know...

I've always wanted to sit courtside for a Timberwolves game..

I should probably get on that pretty soon while we still suck so it's not that much $
laugh.gif
...preferably a game against the Cavaliers or Lakers..but like the OP said, hook-ups are crucial for getting courtside seats.

One time i went to a Cavs game (pre-Lebron) and i purchased $24 seats. As i was walking to find my seats, i seen this guy that once ref'd , my footballgame! He was like the security guard at the entrance of the section; we chopped it up, and he told me to come back after half-time and me and my friend couldsit front row
eek.gif

sure enough, we came back and walked us down to the empty seats on the floor!!

Its crazy, you can actually hear the players talk hear the ball bounce!
laugh.gif

Yea i think its obvious NY,LA,CHI is gonna cost a fortune.

So if anyones had them with a city thats similair in size of markability like milwaukee lemme know.

i sit courtside at msg at least 5 times a year. my boy's company has season tix 2 seats away from spike. the tickets run for 1300 per seat and i only getto go to the wack games
laugh.gif
i got to go once when shaq was with the lakers, dude is the biggest human being i've ever seen. coolest thing that happend tome was when sprewell was with the knicks and he had to imbound the ball right in front of me, my cell started going nuts
laugh.gif

I know you're wanting NBA prices, but my brother bought a couple of tickets on row 1 for the Texas/Michigan State and Texas A&M/LSU doubleheader inHouston for $50 a piece
pimp.gif

They will be a lot...but you could just sit row 2 or 3 and see the players really well...

i went to a Pacers/Suns game last season...got two tickets 4 rows from the floor for $200 off ebay, face value of each ticket was $200.

Somebody I know at work has a hook up to get row 1 laker seats (not on the court), but row 1 for $250. That's face value I believe but you gotta knowsomebody. They said its right behind all the celebs and %+*!

My mom (through some connects) got me a free pair of tickets that were on court level behind the basket back in '01, closest I've been. I was lookingfor some Sonics courtside seats a couple years ago and I can remember that they're definitely not cheap or easy to get.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i sit courtside at msg at least 5 times a year. my boy's company has season tix 2 seats away from spike. the tickets run for 1300 per seat and i only get to go to the wack games
laugh.gif
i got to go once when shaq was with the lakers, dude is the biggest human being i've ever seen. coolest thing that happend to me was when sprewell was with the knicks and he had to imbound the ball right in front of me, my cell started going nuts
laugh.gif

cookie.jpg

Face value for those seats in Milwaukee is probably around $300-600 per ticket. That's what they were a year or two ago in Cleveland and they're stillhovering around there now...I can't see them being much higher in Milwaukee.

yea im also in Milwaukee and i also have been intrested in this too
i cant see the seats being more than $200 a pop seeing how its the Bucks lol

-Tyler

pimp.gif

My GF has court sides for Syracuse games.

But for most NBA games I think there season ticket holders. Or companies buy out the seats.
But you can buy some off ebay for sure. It may just be hard to get them for Lebron or Kobe.

I was close to purchasing some court side Lakers @ Timberwolves seats a year or two ago and the face value was 800 per seat I believe but the guy I wasplanning on buying from said the going rate was about 1,000-1,200 for the pair. I ended up deciding against buying the tickets and missed a hell of a game. Istill kind of regret it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

pimp.gif

My GF has court sides for Syracuse games.

But for most NBA games I think there season ticket holders. Or companies buy out the seats.
But you can buy some off ebay for sure. It may just be hard to get them for Lebron or Kobe.
No offense but that is not impressive.

Back
Top Bottom