Couple of College Kids Scare Unsuspecting Victims! HILARIOUS!!!!!!

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
I KNOW this is a repost, but it's still funny, and want to share with people who havent seen it. The part where the push the old man is
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
though.
Can someone embed for me please
ohwell.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0MZxLIfEQQ

good looking out, want to teach me how to do it? I used to know when it was on ezboard

Hmmmm....funny stuff. They had me until they got to that grave yard stuff. Pretty *$++%! up if you ask me.
smh.gif

the graveyard was @##$#% up, but other than that this was the funniest thing i've seen in awhile

Originally Posted by jville819

the graveyard was @##$#% up, but other than that this was the funniest thing i've seen in awhile
yea that part had me
tired.gif

but the bowling part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was funny until they started scaring people who were mourning. then it was
smh.gif
have at least some class
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Everybody was trying to kick their
22b26e047f1aa89d739b3542254f347699062688.gif
. The grave one was just
indifferent.gif

Video was still funny though.

Oooooooh, they're going to straight up GET IT one of these days (if they haven't already). Hell yes the cemetary $*$@ was *!$$@* up. Let somebody pushme over while I'm praying and then laugh about it. $*$@!

that !@#$ was funny especially the ones in the bowling alley. The cemetery ones were just tasteless imo
smh.gif

Everything except for the cemetery was alright.

They pushed old dude down. Probably praying over his dead wife or something.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some parts.. i rememberseeing this on a movie called "Lost Reality" which also had the "Amazing Racist" in it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Hmmmm....funny stuff. They had me until they got to that grave yard stuff. Pretty *$++%! up if you ask me.
smh.gif
mad disrespectful

haahahaha good post!! they didn't need to put the into "scare me" thing like 230948029384 times though.

graveyard scenes are in horrible taste...you notice they only %%!!$# with white people(no racist)

someone post the vid of the college kid poppin out the garbage can gettin rocked in the face

Back
Top Bottom