Couple new AM90s

The problem with the first pair really is the lack of color on the midsole/around the air pocket. But y'all ODing on the mesh and no one even mentioned that.
Truth. The contrast between air window area and the rest of the midsole is what makes an AM90 for me. Not a fan of single color midsoles on 90s.

grin.gif

omg please nike dont make these into air force ones
there is no reason to leave the sole all white all the way around on an am90

They're cool, but aren't these the nikes with the most colorways. It seems 2 come in a million colors.

Originally Posted by illphillip

More nonsense on NT. Dudes saying the same thing over and over again about "no mesh".

We get it. Everyone prefers mesh. But do y'all really need to beat the dead horse to a bloody pulp?

Perforated leather toe boxes are ALL good. Ben Drury AM1's have no mesh and are hot to death. Atmos AM1's. Leather toebox. Probably the nicest AM1 ever put together. Which is why they now go for 4 bills.

Y'all need to stop $%#%!@*%@#%+. I know it's "cool" to complain about leather toe boxes, but a nice sneaker is a nice sneaker. PERIOD.

The problem with the first pair really is the lack of color on the midsole/around the air pocket. But y'all ODing on the mesh and no one even mentioned that.
Exactly what he said.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

More nonsense on NT. Dudes saying the same thing over and over again about "no mesh".

We get it. Everyone prefers mesh. But do y'all really need to beat the dead horse to a bloody pulp?

Perforated leather toe boxes are ALL good. Ben Drury AM1's have no mesh and are hot to death. Atmos AM1's. Leather toebox. Probably the nicest AM1 ever put together. Which is why they now go for 4 bills.

Y'all need to stop $%#%!@*%@#%+. I know it's "cool" to complain about leather toe boxes, but a nice sneaker is a nice sneaker. PERIOD.

Some one woke up on the wrong side of there bed this morning
roll.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Truth. The contrast between air window area and the rest of the midsole is what makes an AM90 for me. Not a fan of single color midsoles on 90s.

Word. The two color midsole is essential.

Not bad. Nike is doing it right with air max colorways. Wish they'd show af1s this kinda love.

Back
Top Bottom